Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Lovin the purple!!!

I'm adding splashes of red soon not going to be to people's tastes but the 'scene' bug is hitting haha

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Nae not a surprise i always knew you were a ****, no surprise. You dishing out the advice gonna see if it works if it dont your ass is getting a beating, after a few more gym trips pmsl

Oaft mate of mine got a TT the night with one them faggoty 007p things on it actually sounded pretty cool, why does yours suck? and we need to get a liquid gauge there mint too

Haha, I am a **** but a pretty mint one at that lol! My advice always works!! I'm always just a txt away :) Your helping me out with my advice needs too tho, so were even lol.

It's not my 007p that sucks, it's me! I don't boost enough on daily driving, plus it's a lot louder now too :)

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
More Engine bay Updates

Staring to put my bay back together now as more and more parts are arriving

002-66.jpg

003-60.jpg

004-66.jpg

where did you get the red bolts from just snapped one of mine:cry:

drka-drka

New Schooler
No but i did see them and really liked them.

Iv always wanted these seats i just love the layed back slumped down look of them in the mk4 platform, in their standard for theyr not really suited to leon but when im finnished i think they will be perfect

drka-drka

New Schooler
I like the retrim and the general shape of them. I know what your saying about the base, i think cheap Evo/Civic Recaros are similar they look the part but the side bolster is shocking. I like to be held in a bit better so the LCR seats just dont cut it, even tho im not tracking it still good to be held in the seats.

The new seats are on ED38 tho

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
I like the retrim and the general shape of them. I know what your saying about the base, i think cheap Evo/Civic Recaros are similar they look the part but the side bolster is shocking. I like to be held in a bit better so the LCR seats just dont cut it, even tho im not tracking it still good to be held in the seats.

The new seats are on ED38 tho

The LCR Recaro's do!!!!!! You have even driven my car so you know :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.