DTUK tuning box

johnnyd2003

Jun 14, 2009
north east (boldon colliery)
For me its on all plus settings never tried the minus settings its more easy to do on 3+ but I got the box reflashed with a different 1 map and like the map just not the judder . I've also sent numerous emails to them with no reply in regards to this as I was led to believe they had a workaround for it . to sum up the box is great if you adjust your driving style and the initial customer service is very good too but if you need to contact them further down the line be prepared to be in for a long wait

Havsgaard

Jan 15, 2014
Denmark
No matter how much I try, then I can't reproduce it without the box connected. Up hill, down hill, load and no load. The issue is only there with the box fitted and on a + setting.

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
No matter how much I try, then I can't reproduce it without the box connected. Up hill, down hill, load and no load. The issue is only there with the box fitted and on a + setting.
Same for me except I have it on minus also.

Setting 1 on ny box gives a lot of punch in the lower reV range, 2 gives it a big higher and 3 even higher.
Therefore I can only run setting 1 with the adjuster set to -2.
While I can run setting 2 on neutral, 3 I haven't really tried since I don't like where the car produce power..

GUAYACAN

Young at heart
Mar 28, 2015
Derby
I took my tractor out for a quick bash and top up of fuel tank. In normal mode, I was having a little fun. After filling up I tried sports mode. Bloody hell, it went and very nice indeed. I am happy with that. I am also happy with 46mpg (work is 3 miles away). Not had judder since when it was first fitted (which was 4th and low down with too much throttle). I also drive by squeezing rather than flooring. It really is very satisfying. I am very happy. I use 3 +1.

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
I have a stage 2 crd-t box for the 184ps available. If anyone is interested then just PM me :)

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
I ran it for 10 months and didn't have any issues with it =) I live not far from dtuk's office so was lucky to have any new maps onto it. It completely transforms the car in my opinion. I'm going to pop mine up in the selling forums for about £200 so if you fancy one give me a shout.

rageuk

Jun 30, 2007
West Yorkshire
Well I took the plunge and got one for my 184 FR SC and wow its amazing, takes some playing around with but currently on programme 2 +2 and wow long term it might go down to 2 +1 but I'm having a trip to Wales next week so will see how the fuel economy is.

pj106

Jan 10, 2015
Longridge
Well I took the plunge and got one for my 184 FR SC and wow its amazing, takes some playing around with but currently on programme 2 +2 and wow long term it might go down to 2 +1 but I'm having a trip to Wales next week so will see how the fuel economy is.

I put one on my 150FR a while ago. completely different car, more torque and so far, better fuel economy. Best I've had now is 74mpg over a 60 mile trip (20 on stop start A roads, and 40 on the M6). Keeps getting better. I've had it on all of the different (+) settings and finally settled on 1 +1 which I like at the moment. Also, unlike some unlucky people in this thread I've had no judder so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

My car over estimates economy by 2mpg so in reality I was getting 72. Still very good for a car with this amount of power.

Tommy95

Jul 1, 2014
Coventry
I have one of these on my 1.6TDI and I love it! It is so much faster its unreal, taking what would be a 0-60 in 10.3 car to 0-60 in 6.9 is awesome!

I had mine on map 1+1 with no judder, very crazy power low down, but now its on 3+3 with the power higher up I do get the judder :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.