EBAY Coilovers - UKno1tunungshop

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I would always stick to the mantras: "you get what you pay for" and "buy cheap, buy twice". I don't have any experience of these so I can't offer you any advice really. Sorry. Might be worth spending that little extra on a set proven by forum users!

dionbee93

R.I.P - Colin McRae
Feb 18, 2009
Llanllyfni, North Wales
Thanks, As you know from my other thread you commented on GM, I don't get much money from working after school etc.
These coilovers would be a month's wages for me, I just wanna know if I'm wasting my money completely. i'm not that fussed about if they go low to scraping the floor etc. I just want about a 30mm drop and a bit of better handling.

Dion!

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
It does say they have a 2 year guarantee, so if they do go wrong in that time they will swap them! Seems cheaper than getting a spring and shock set too. I have gone for lowering springs only with my standard FR shocks and all is OK so far! Not selling the car anymore then?

dionbee93

R.I.P - Colin McRae
Feb 18, 2009
Llanllyfni, North Wales
It does say they have a 2 year guarantee, so if they do go wrong in that time they will swap them! Seems cheaper than getting a spring and shock set too. I have gone for lowering springs only with my standard FR shocks and all is OK so far! Not selling the car anymore then?

Hi mate, not sold it no, but still for sale if anyone wants it. It will hopefully be MOT'd by the end of next month.

Dion!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
thought i recognised the car....

the hot-tuning ones have come in for a bit of trouple with few people on here, so presume these may be the same?

as GM said...you get what you pay for