Edition 30 Milltek Catback on FR / Cupra

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
If you look at here you can see that Milltek do an OEM looking tailpipe (twin 76.2mm pipes) for the Leon FR.
I think there is a video of the FR with the OEM looking tailpipe on the Milltek website as well.
Alex

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
If you look at here you can see that Milltek do an OEM looking tailpipe (twin 76.2mm pipes) for the Leon FR.
I think there is a video of the FR with the OEM looking tailpipe on the Milltek website as well.
Alex

Yes I've seen that one, it's the same part that also goes on the standard GTI. I fancy the ED30 one as it is the same fitment with twin 80mm pipes rather than 76.2mm and a slightly different style.

jonnyash

fr 170 tdi
Jun 6, 2007
north somerset
i,ve been after a cat back for my e30 but would like to hear the difference between the resonated and non resonated before purchasing

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Asked and answered the q myself!

IMGP2447.jpg

IMGP2452-1.jpg

Comments +ve and -ve welcome.

Last edited:

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
i have the system on mine and it looks and sounds fantastic
milltekonoured30.jpg

i like it on the leon aswell looks cool
milltekgtied30002.jpg

enjoy it

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Looks quite good!! I take it you took the plunge? How does it sound?
Alex

Yeh got it fitted not long after I posted the original question. The sound is better than standard (mine is resonated) but not too loud, if anything it could be a tad louder, maybe when I get the sports cat section this will improve.

I have been in a car with the non-resonated and that was too boomy so just trying to get the right balance, hopefully the sports cat will do this.

Foo56

Feb 6, 2007
looks very nice mate.. exactly what I wanted on mine! I was thinkin bout non resonated tho, but from this I think I'll go for resonated, I prefer the sublety!

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Ah lol. Where did you get the Revo put on? There is a RR day at Power Station this Sat if your wondering what hp you now got or did you get before and after dyno? :)

Had the work done at JKM in portsmouth who did before and after power runs. they reckoned that the cat back alone would add very little if anything to the power, the downpipe and sports cat brings more power.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.