edition 38

Dec 16, 2007
Gloucester/Cheltenham
I know there is an ED38 thread just wondered if any of the MK4 peeps are coming to northampton this year? Should be a right laugh.

I'm going up from gloucester/cheltenham, probably with a load of old skool vag's.

Any of the South West peeps coming?

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Sounds very close to Trax at Silverstone (which I have tickets and hotel sorted for), if it doesn't clash I'll try to get there.

I'm from Cheadle, South Manchester, so if I come will try to sort some kinda meet up.

Arnoldo

Diesel Fr :D
Mar 22, 2009
N.Ireland
Me and a mate are heading over in our mrk 4 fr's from northern ireland with a group. Hopefully see you guys there :)

Aimez

You lot will love it as thje crazy lot form the National meet I went to are going I may come for the Satruday not sure yet as I wanted to Friday and Monday off work really but can't get either and its a 3 hour drive I think. Was about 5 mk4s at the national we were taken over by Leons so be good to see mroe mk4s!

Mat

Is there not a stand SCN go every year I believe?!!

yes, we won best club stand in 2007

we had a bit of a stand last year. think there were about 20 of us there

indeed there was

You lot will love it as thje crazy lot form the National meet I went to are going I may come for the Satruday not sure yet as I wanted to Friday and Monday off work really but can't get either and its a 3 hour drive I think. Was about 5 mk4s at the national we were taken over by Leons so be good to see mroe mk4s!

hell yeah! it will be awesome

Dec 16, 2007
Gloucester/Cheltenham
aimez you should go! More the better i think, and as its camping its worth the 3 hour trip. My cars a state i really should fix a few things before ED38, needs slamming and a good detail but i think il just get it de-catted instead. HA

Last edited:

mag

ll be there all weekend i live next door to it lol so ill leave the car there and walk home

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Gahhhh it clashes with Trax! I've already got Hotels and Stand Passes(amusingly enough with my old club who I'm an organiser for, www.corsa-c.co.uk, think they'll mind the Ibiza on their stand?!lol), sorted for Trax too...will be up for meets/shows most of the time tho, I used to be a proper show-***** with the Corsa...is SCN split into regions? Could get some regional meets etc going?

Aimez

I am going to see if I can get a half day off work on the Friday at the least as I do not finish until 6 so would get there until really late on Friday and would rather be there first thing on Saturday rather than trying to drive up then. But I don't hold out much hope as my boss prob would have offered it in the first place but worth a go, gonna do extra work to get on his good side when I go back in a min!
Need to sort some mods too before going not sure what to do next have a little list remaining now.

Glad you guys are all coming!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members