Eibach Pro kit here!! woohoooo

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
DUDE 50mm DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder you are scaping the underside of your car.......might look good bud but deffo not practical! why did ou not go for standard 40mm drop?
change them over, you wont be dissappointed!!! once lowered you cant go back to standard, it will be like driving a bouncy castle!!!!!!!

The Bora was pictured in front of the Vulcan at Coventry airport yep!!!!
an awesome shot! was there on an interview and couldnt resist a visit........well was reccying it for a Cadet trip. piccy looks good IMO :D :whistle:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Daz8161 said:
would lowering 25mm be ok on std dampers?

Like i discussed earlier, you can lower on standard dampers.....prob is what are the long term effects? i dont know, we got rid of the Bora (30mm spring drop of standard dampers) before we had time to find out......

Hey just did a post on Toyo T1-R tyes......really considering changing to these!!! read a review and incidently the article was about superflex Bushes on a project GTI (VW DRIVER)!!!! how interesting.............has anyone changed their bushes? :D

Wilfredo

A good combination of dampers and springs, I'm very happy with eibach (and Bilstein dampers in my case, but probably eibach dampers were from bilstein)

regards

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Right at last a few piccies......and the last one is to compare.......bare in mind the old suspension was shot.....i am a little undecided as to whether it looks any lower???
will wash her and get some better ones.......if it ever stops raining, snowing and generally being miserable ooooopp ere!!!
I rather like my ARTY Runcorn bridge piccy!!!! :rolleyes:

bridge.jpg

front.jpg

Toledo.jpg

Toledoflip.jpg

OZSuperleggera.jpg

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Looks well smart... could get used to seeing more lowered Toledos!

Do you have other Toledo drivers looking with a strange face?

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Thanks for your comments guys.....

To be honest.....my other half has taken a liking to my motor so getting to drive her is a novelty.......i drive the beeza FR more at the mo......
i will get my TOLLY back hahahaha
so havent noticed any strange looks yet...
spotted TIIEWL today.....that TOLLY is looking good......lowered with skirts and that rear bumper!!!! :drool: :drool:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
prc said:
looks great.... [B)]

Just an idea: color code the trim and underside of rear bumper. My cars black, but I still had it done. IMO looks much better than the matt black.

Deffo on the list of to do.....want a Cupra front and undecided about the rear......wanna see where TIIEWL got his bumper......cant remember if he made it come to think about it.......looks not to disimilar to a TT rear bumper!!! :funk:
failing that clour code the valence.....i followed a newish silver one that was colour coded.....muts nuts......................
car on a bit of hold.....just enquired about a Honda CB600F Hornet!!!!!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I thought about lowering/uprating my new Toledo, but after my Passat which had a 40mm drop, I love not having to avoid speed bumps, cringing when parking in case I rip the sump to bits etc. Plus I find the std 1.8T setup quite good anyway.

I may well be tempted when the weather improves and I can push on a little though!