Engine conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papajoe

Hi all, Im new to this site but i was wondering if there where many engine conversions, Ive been looking around for some but cant seem to find many,

Does anyone know of any ibiza's not fussy on what MK for sale that are like 1.4/1.6 on the log but with 1.8t in them etc?

Thanks alot, Joe.

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Buy a car with a bigger engine than stated on the logbook? Wow, now there's a great idea, not! It's people who do this and crash that bump our insurance up. If you can't afford to insure it properly, don't do it full stop!!

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
stupid idea. but we have all thought about it give the guy a break. drive a slow car about get your driving skill up and no claims. then get a faster car.
as for having a chav car since i have owned the cupra poeple have been calling me a chav all the time funny.
merry christmas everyone

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yeh i get the odd look and comment about it being a "chav" car. Parked the car up the other day, came back to it and it had three teenagers around it looking it over. As i walked over to my car and opened it with the fob they turned and looked at me. Then the young chav said, "yeeeh bruv, is it a turbo car? I really want one, is yours for sale?". I told him yes it was a turbo car and NO it was not for sale. Didnt really want to engage in a convo with him at all.

Since the prices of cupra's have gone down, more chavs are able to afford them, which is a real shame, as they used to be owned by good decent people with a knowledge of cars. Shame really but what can you do?

Please people keep chav alloys, lexus lights, go fast strips etc off these cars and let us all keep some respect.

Rant over :cartman:

Status
Not open for further replies.