Dec 18, 2022
Hello Guys i hope you all doing well.

I have a 2016 Seat leon FR+ MK3 specifically the 2.0 TDI 150hp DSG6 (110KW TDI CR) (engine code CRMB).
The engine start pulsing on idle only after the car warms up (not noticeable on RPM meter but you can defenetly hear it and feel it when you pay attention ) .
The pulsing stops right away when i open one of the doors and start again when i close it.
This behavior only occur when i am on idle and not when im driving.
The car has 112,000 KM and i have done all the required maintenance on time, no check engine or any warning lights.
I suspect it's an electrical but i dont know i really appreciate your help.

Sorry for my bad english it's my third language.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
O
Hello Guys i hope you all doing well.

I have a 2016 Seat leon FR+ MK3 specifically the 2.0 TDI 150hp DSG6 (110KW TDI CR) (engine code CRMB).
The engine start pulsing on idle only after the car warms up (not noticeable on RPM meter but you can defenetly hear it and feel it when you pay attention ) .
The pulsing stops right away when i open one of the doors and start again when i close it.
This behavior only occur when i am on idle and not when im driving.
The car has 112,000 KM and i have done all the required maintenance on time, no check engine or any warning lights.
I suspect it's an electrical but i dont know i really appreciate your help.

Sorry for my bad english it's my third language.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
Oh thats a strange one, seeing as you seem to have narowed it down to the door ancillarys, why not remove door card and disconnect each item one at a time and see which solves the issue. Eg disconect mirror. Then window motor then led light strip etc.

Dec 18, 2022
O

Oh thats a strange one, seeing as you seem to have narowed it down to the door ancillarys, why not remove door card and disconnect each item one at a time and see which solves the issue. Eg disconect mirror. Then window motor then led light strip etc.
Thank you sir, but this occur with any door not a specific one . so i am a but confused, im not gonna lie. this problem will drive me crazy for sure :cry:.

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Thank you sir, but this occur with any door not a specific one . so i am a but confused, im not gonna lie. this problem will drive me crazy for sure :cry:.
I thought drivers door 🤣. Have you done a scan ? I would assume it would show a faulty module or something that can give a bit more of a trail.

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Strange, does the pulsing stop when you put your foot on the clutch?
As mentioned above I would do a scan to see if there are any fault codes.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.