Evoms

Superted

Don't know if anybody else has one fitted but i just received mine yesterday and installed straight away..............all i can say is what a difference. The FR is totally standard and the power difference is just unbelievable.

Ok, so not mind blowing but i know these have been checked on the rollers locally to me and the gains are between 10-15BHP, and i would vouch for that.

The most noticble thing is the fact that the intake and cone do not suffer from heat soak....Reason, have a look under the rear of the intake tube and to the rear of the engine bay, installed heat shield. Also, where the cone sits there is another high grade carbon heat shield which when the bonnet is closed pressurises in the cavity.... There is also an engine cover to fit but i will do that later, just for now removed for pics.....Best money iv'e spent in ages :D

EvolutionMotorsportAirIntake002.jpg

EvolutionMotorsportAirIntake001-1.jpg

Superted

This intake is only for the TFSI and is marketed by Evolution as for the Golf MK5, but as we know the same engine is in other VAG makes. As for the Cupra TFSI i don't know..........something tells me the pipework is a little different, maybe.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
as said above, it should fit on the cupra no probs, same with the Neuspeed P-flo. Im quite skeptical on the power gains myself. I just got it for the sound reasons :)

Superted

I didn't buy my kit from Regal, far far too expensive...I bought, Evom, Heatshield and engine cover for less than £200, plus a little delivery :)

Had to wait a little while but i personally think was worth it.

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
I didn't buy my kit from Regal, far far too expensive...I bought, Evom, Heatshield and engine cover for less than £200, plus a little delivery :)

Had to wait a little while but i personally think was worth it.

Where did you order from, that seems an excellent price compared to Regal's....

Superted

Got all of the kit from the States........delivery was quite long but well worth the wait and of course the saving on UK prices :D

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
well the Evoms and neuspeed are very similar. Ive read loads of discussions on which one is better. always ends in an argument :D

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
I think the Carbonio is a waste of time, its just a new inlet and a new panel filter.

Superted

I bought from a guy in the States, and if you can put up with the delivery time and hassle etc then it's woprth it, i could so went for it.

If you can't then you will have to get your pants pulled down by Regal, they are the UK distributors, but, they definately won't do you any favours at all.

Good luck if you are looking to get one....i for one am not disappointed, have had it fitted for over a week now and the car is very good over standard, BHP and torque defiinately up....:D

Of course their will always be doubters...:whistle:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise