exhaust for arosa sport

arosabywater

my arosa has the centre exhaust and i was wanting to buy a new back box for it for a bit more sound but had a look for a while and carnt seem to find any.
can any one recomend on or point me in the right direction?
thanks

Lal B3N

Aug 11, 2009
Cumbria
regal auto sport i think it is do bastuck systems for them. They arnt cheap though.

Janspeed also do 1. Other than that it will have to be custom.

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
Get one custom made. The original dealer type are mega expensive. Look in your local paper / phonebook theres plenty of places that will knock one up and fit it for half what the original part alone will cost from the dealer. I had problems with mine when it was 5yr old and nearly died when the dealer quoted on it!

EUroArosa

my arosa has the centre exhaust and i was wanting to buy a new back box for it for a bit more sound but had a look for a while and carnt seem to find any.
can any one recomend on or point me in the right direction?
thanks

i have a full powerflow...which sounds unreal...would reccomend.

arosabywater

thanks been think off powerflow.
i just assummed it would be pricy with it been custom how much did it cost you if u dont mind me asking.
and is it straight throough or do you have cat etc.
thanks.

EUroArosa

thanks been think off powerflow.
i just assummed it would be pricy with it been custom how much did it cost you if u dont mind me asking.
and is it straight throough or do you have cat etc.
thanks.

not sure matey,,it was on when i bought it, but not cheap...ive got all the receipts so will have a look if i can find it theirs that many, i have the cat for it etc. but ive also got a de-cat which i dont run cause its not good for the engine, and a 421 manifold....i also have no backbox, so just a welded tip. i know just the tip was £75

weemanno1

Jul 11, 2009
just had my new power flow exhaust for the 16v OMG!! its sick!! will post a pic up tomoz! sounds awsome! :)

Lal B3N

Aug 11, 2009
Cumbria
I had a custom Bastuck fitted to mine, Bastuck backbox with meercat midpipe from cat back.

Sounds awesome, but was not cheap. Set me back £500

weemanno1

Jul 11, 2009
power flow mate they do a 6 x 4 inch oval which fits the gap perfectly and sounds awsome! only £150 aswell!!!

arosabywater

is this just for the back box??
and im only after more sound any way performance isnt my thing tbh

weemanno1

Jul 11, 2009
thats just a back box but cat back... is £215.. and cat back is good for performance... re maps coming soon.... so bring on the trumpets.. xxx

Emz

Nov 24, 2008
Swindon
I have a Scoprian Oval back exhaust, the fit isn't perfect as the hole in the bumper is smaller than that of a Lupo GTi... I will be changing and going fully custom, so this will be up for sale soon! I don't think it looks too bad though!

2009_1107Arosa-UD0004-1.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.