exhaust on blueflame website

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Not sure they do one for a Leon but if you can get down to BlueFlame I think they can do one off/custom exhausts.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
how much, i really am after the r32 style, not a chavvy sound but just a twin exit.

nat wanting power increase especially as im remapped to 215bhp anyways just after aesthetics:-o if thats how you spell it?

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
i was looking into this cos want an oval each side, but after having a look underneath there is a fair bit of work involved to have the twin exit. eg got to cut the tow ring out and the spare wheel well will need a few cracks with a lump hammer for the exhaust to exit symmetrically ( word of the day lol) for starters, plus it will come mighty close to the fuel tank!! Not sure of other have looked into this and say different (hope so cos i really want it).
Been meaning to pay a visit to longlife exhausts (had a few systems built by them and no complaints) to see what their opinion is but aint had chance

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
i was looking into this cos want an oval each side, but after having a look underneath there is a fair bit of work involved to have the twin exit. eg got to cut the tow ring out and the spare wheel well will need a few cracks with a lump hammer for the exhaust to exit symmetrically ( word of the day lol) for starters, plus it will come mighty close to the fuel tank!! Not sure of other have looked into this and say different (hope so cos i really want it)

Wrong!

I have an oval each side. The tow ring is in it's existing position and the spare wheel well has not been hammered / altered. The exhaust does not compromise the fuel tank in any way. (I have a silencer each side too)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise