Exhaust Options

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
Anyone know if this little bit of kit is any good?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/leon-cupra-r-..._CarParts_SM?hash=item45efc932d9#ht_574wt_941

I like popping and banging, flames and noise lol so i desperately need to get rid of the cats.

What will this sound like with a standard exhaust cat back?

Also is it wirth it or can you get the two bits cheaper anywhere else, Is it fittable youreself?

Ive stripped and rebuilt anything ford for years now.

Cheers Guys.

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
anyone? Its the cheapest option by the look of things so i think i might go for it.

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
cheers mate if its cheaper which it will be then of course ill go for that option...

is the milltek one not quiet then?

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
cheers mate if its cheaper which it will be then of course ill go for that option...

is the milltek one not quiet then?

well the miltek system is just a tad more £'s

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/milltekseat.htm

scroll down to 210/225 spec you see theres not much in but thats a full system cat back

tbh im going for the catback £378 when i have the money, they won't change the tailpipe style tho only thing

i don't know if thats any use

Last edited:

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
well the miltek system is just a tad more £'s

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/milltekseat.htm

scroll down to 210/225 spec you see theres not much in but thats a full system cat back

tbh im going for the catback £378 when i have the money, they won't change the tailpipe style tho only thing

i don't know if thats any use

i cant just do cat back mate id rather get rid of the cats first then worry about back bit, Either that or get the whole thing but i dont think i can afford whole thing at the moment.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Dunno, it's not on the car yet. But I expect you will need the full turbo back to get the popping you want. Not sure it will do this with the std cat back. Don't really know though as I've never seen one fitted.

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
ok well if i could afford the whole thing i would go for it but i wanna do some other mods too if im honest.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Yeah just get the bigger cat back when you can afford it then. My cat due to go on (blueflame) is a 100 cell high flow race cat that apparently pops and bangs, AND passes the MOT! But it probably won't pop as much as a decat.

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
Mr JamJay thats exactly what im going to have on my car if i buy it so that will be great...

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
i was going to order tonight though so ill have to wait lol, is there anyway to tell if i have a performance exhaust already?

It sticks out a bit thats all and its a big oval.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.