Expected Delivery?

easybreeze80

Aug 31, 2014
Hopefully my order will be going in on Monday if all goes well, I was told a 8 - 10 weeks wait but from the sounds of it on here, it might take longer! I've gone for a 5 door fr 184 with technology pack and convenience pack... So shouldn't be many delays! Fingers crossed

marjohn56

May 31, 2014
London
Hopefully my order will be going in on Monday if all goes well, I was told a 8 - 10 weeks wait but from the sounds of it on here, it might take longer! I've gone for a 5 door fr 184 with technology pack and convenience pack... So shouldn't be many delays! Fingers crossed

Unless there is one to your spec built or on the production line that has not been ordered by someone else I would think 8 weeks is highly optomistic, 10 weeks is more likely, but I would be looking at 11 or 12.

Hopefully I am completely wrong though!

easybreeze80

Aug 31, 2014
Unless there is one to your spec built or on the production line that has not been ordered by someone else I would think 8 weeks is highly optomistic, 10 weeks is more likely, but I would be looking at 11 or 12.

Hopefully I am completely wrong though!

:doh: Hi, I do hope you're wrong or there is something already built... Maybe I need to be a bit more flexible with options if something else is already ready... Will hopefully get more info tomorrow as just waiting for the credit check to pass, can't really be waiting 12 weeks :rolleyes:

Last edited:

easybreeze80

Aug 31, 2014
Spoken to the leasing company now credit check has passed and managed to find a stock car, only change is that I've had to include 18" alloys and Alcantara seats, this is to the tech and convenience packs I already wanted, it's only put the price up by £15 per month which is pretty good, don't really want the extra expense but is the difference between 3 week wait and potentially 12 week. There was also one in stock without the Alcantara seats but it only adds £2 a month so seems silly not to!

I've never gone more than a year without eventually kurbing a set of alloys so with a lease car that is a worry, along with trying to look after suede seats :(

Last edited:

DaFoot

Jun 16, 2014
Sheffield
www.dafoot.co.uk
It's landed! :funk:

My new motor is now sat at the dealers.

Of course they are still trying to sell me the diamondbright/scotchguard treatments. And at a much reduced price (to originally quoted) that is tempting if I could trust them to do a good job.

Krisjones85

Still waiting on mine. had a call from the dealer yesterday saying mine's in the country and nearby whatever that means. He said I should hopefully have it by no later than the end of the week.

Lets wait and see :rolleyes:

Xyleth

May 25, 2014
Currently scheduled to get mine on Thursday. The closer it gets the harder the waiting becomes!

Krisjones85

It means the mechanics are out giving it a test drive, to see how quick it is.:lol:

That honestly wouldn't surprise me Seastormer, they've probably been running round in it as a pool car for the past fortnight :censored:

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
When did everyone order their Leon to get it delivered this week? Mine's been on order for 2 weeks. It's KILLING me. Apparently it's due in December :lol:

Xyleth

May 25, 2014
When did everyone order their Leon to get it delivered this week? Mine's been on order for 2 weeks. It's KILLING me. Apparently it's due in December :lol:

Ordered 3rd of June, pickup tomorrow.

There has been, quite literally, a boat load of Leon's delivered in the last week or so :D

Krisjones85

Finally got a collection date of this Saturday for my new Leon. Quick question to the lucky people who've already collected theirs this week, what tyres are coming on the 18's at the moment?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise