Expensive Day

Oct 31, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs
Today I've purchased a brand new Ibiza Sport TDi.

Went to G K Group SEAT in Derby and spent several hours there.

Was very impressed with the 3/4 test-drive I had, on many different types of road! The Ibiza just seems to keep on pulling :D.

Looking forward to taking delivery of it in a few weeks time :).

It's in Zenith Grey with the Lux Pack. :D.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
you wont regret buying an ibiza probably a wise choice in diesel as mine cost a fortune in insurance, petrol, brakes and tyres costs!!!! but its so worth it!:D :D

Oct 31, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs
I was yeah - but decided that the combined additional cost of Insurance plus the extra money to buy it in the first place it wasn't worth it!

I'm only 18 so I think I've got a long time to enjoy this car!

Oct 31, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs
I feel I got it at a reasonable price yeah. Got a small discount and a reasonable P/X (if I don't sell the Pug before-hand).

Remap may be coming in a year or so - not quite yet ;).

gazjones

3 months and you will want one!
the tdi sport is the 100 pd isnt it?

gazjones

will remap to about 140bhp but thats about it to go any further you need 130 turbo then injectors and maf but for you it will be good only being 18 and if you need bit more power you can easily get it!

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
i think as your 18 100bhp is more than enough... u dont really need any more power than that im 21 with a 1.4 16v and i have nearly got my self into problems.... but luckily i have good brakes!! im sure u will enjoy it as i am with mine... :)

Triple D

i think as your 18 100bhp is more than enough... u dont really need any more power than that im 21 with a 1.4 16v and i have nearly got my self into problems.... but luckily i have good brakes!! im sure u will enjoy it as i am with mine... :)

:roflmao: you a good driver then? as i thought my 1.4 was slow as **** when i was 19

BeEzA

Oct 3, 2005
Irvine, Scotland
i have a mate that was the 100bhp 1.4 sport and my 1.2 12valve at 64bhp(supposedly) rips the pants of it.
all depends on how the car is run in to start with...

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
I find the 1.2's a lot more drivable than the 1.4's - they rev so much more freely you seem to be able to make better progress

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich

im 22 and went from a 1.6 100 sx fiat brava to the 1.9 tdi cupra remapped

i would of said i am a good driver but it appears not. my cockyness got the better of me last night and nearly died. take ya time mate and get use to it.

Smee

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire

My 1.4 Saxo was a chore, loved the car but not enough poke, got the Beeza at 21...never looked back :)

i would of said i am a good driver but it appears not. my cockyness got the better of me last night and nearly died. take ya time mate and get use to it.

Smee

:censored: mate what happened? Or actually either PM or start a new thread... saves hi-jack :)

Mike

Triple D

Smee

**** mate what happened? hope your ok

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.