Fan washer jets

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
i paid £11 off ebay from china for heated ones, absolutely no issues with them at all, see no point paying more just to have genuine

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
@Maypack Alright so I need the heated washer jets just like in the picture you posted, right? Just making sure before I order :)

Cupra ST 300 4drive MY20 on order.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
I’d love to do this upgrade on my R ST.

Is there any easy way to check if I have heated washer jets already ? I literally have no idea.

The car has heated mirrors and seats, but no headlight washers.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
If my car was a long term car, I would go manufacturer genuine but because this ones a lease, I’m partial to a cheapo!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

Is there any easy way to check if I have heated washer jets already ? I literally have no idea.

Open the bonnet and look at the top edge nearest to the windscreen. You should see the two washer jets. Holding on the flat edge of one give it a little tug and it will come loose. If the washer jet only has a water pipe connected to it then it is unheated. If there is also an electrical connector fitted to the washer jet then it is heated.

d631ab221d268046c851b08c973e6857.jpg
2d5fc7825d832aa72a427122a806f01e.jpg

Then just snap the washer jet back into position.

Simple less than 5 mins job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Slickric21

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton

Take the current ones out and have a look. If there an electrical cable going into them as well as a liquid tube then they are heated.

Maypack beat me to it! :D

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire

If you lift the bonnet and look under the lining, you'll see whether or not the jets have an electrical connector attached. Connector = heated, No connector = not heated. If you did want to upgraded to heated ones, I've written a how-to in the guides section :thumbup:

Reactions: Zer0

alnsaz

Dec 7, 2005
West of Scotland
No MY20 car has heated washer jets.
The FR Black, Excellence and Excellence Lux models seem to be the only ones with the winter pack for MY20

Really strange that the Cupra / Cupra Lux isn't being offered with this!

I just fitted this mod on the Mrs Audi A3 and it makes a huge difference. £20 off ebay from Crewe Audi. They were advertised as Audi A6 fan jets. Same parts for all VAG group cars I think

I'll be doing this mod in a few weeks when the new motor arrives :)

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
The FR Black, Excellence and Excellence Lux models seem to be the only ones with the winter pack for MY20

Really strange that the Cupra / Cupra Lux isn't being offered with this!

I just fitted this mod on the Mrs Audi A3 and it makes a huge difference. £20 off ebay from Crewe Audi. They were advertised as Audi A6 fan jets. Same parts for all VAG group cars I think
I keep forgetting we aren't in a Cupra forum :fool:

Reactions: alnsaz
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members