Fan washer jets

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
I have a 1.4 FR and can not seem to find any fan washer jets (that aren't from china) that fit my car AND ones i found i don't know if they fit and have zero good reviews..

Anybody have a link to some on eBay or another website?

Deleted member 120738

I can vouch for the washer jets from Beadles being genuine, took me a little more than 60 seconds to fit to our Ibiza but the difference they make far outweighs the cost, and adjustment is so simple too with a T10 screwdriver.....

Reactions: hilly81 and OJ9693

Tinbum51

Jul 27, 2019
I had some fan jets fitted to my 65 plate Leon ST 180 they were ace but I removed them thinking they would slot right in to my new MY19 Cupra ST300. Well they dont, as the Cupra ones are wired up (i guess to a warmer to stop them icing over). So if anyone knows of fan jet upgrades I can get that will fit please let me know !!

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
Yeah, I should say the link is only for non heated jets.

If you do a search in the forum there are plenty of links for heated jets.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I had some fan jets fitted to my 65 plate Leon ST 180 they were ace but I removed them thinking they would slot right in to my new MY19 Cupra ST300. Well they dont, as the Cupra ones are wired up (i guess to a warmer to stop them icing over). So if anyone knows of fan jet upgrades I can get that will fit please let me know !!

You need a set of these. The part number shown is for the heated washer jets.
d4da4796a0b113934b353d77f066ff3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
I’ve just fitted my 2 from Beadles today after the link from the forum.

Haven’t tested yet as the car was dry and clean but will no doubt tomorrow.

Really easy to fit, I think there’s even a video on here or YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone know of a cheaper place to gain a pair of heated jets, it's become abundantly clear that coming form my GTD to the CUPRA, this has turned into my biggest gripe!

I've looked on Autodoc etc, and while from the outset they seem reasonable, its £9 delivery...

I have tried utilizing VW>SEAT>Skoda networks but it seems they are all within a few pounds of each other. (Roughly £34 per side!)

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Anyone know of a cheaper place to gain a pair of heated jets, it's become abundantly clear that coming form my GTD to the CUPRA, this has turned into my biggest gripe!

I've looked on Autodoc etc, and while from the outset they seem reasonable, its £9 delivery...

I have tried utilizing VW>SEAT>Skoda networks but it seems they are all within a few pounds of each other. (Roughly £34 per side!)
Got mine from Aliexpress. They're not genuine but were £8 and work as they should. Confirmed with VCDS that they were heating up

Reactions: bgb

Dannnnn

Dec 9, 2018
Hampshire
Got mine from RPS Vag parts (genuine VW ones) and they fit and work perfectly.
Only £22 delivered too.

I tried a couple of cheaper ones (all recommended by others) and none fit/work as well as the genuine ones.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Got mine from RPS Vag parts (genuine VW ones) and they fit and work perfectly.
Only £22 delivered too.

I tried a couple of cheaper ones (all recommended by others) and none fit/work as well as the genuine ones.

Heated?

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Have you tried one of the SEAT main dealers parts guys that are linked to this forum?
Other than that I'd expect any/all VW Group main dealer's parts department to charge the same basic price as these are common parts and so have a fixed basic price in UK.

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
At the time the genuine heated ones, cheapest I could fine were £38 on ebay, TPS/RPS were around £40+ including VAT, hence why I went for cheapo Chinese ones.

Obviously if you go that route remember you may get ones that don't work/fit well. Genuine is best, but if you're a cheapskate like me and willing to take a punt then there are options out there.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.