Farewell…

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
So last Thursday was a very sad day for me, my leased Cupra 290 Lux went back after 2 years 4 months, nearly 8 months early. :cry: with only 7860 miles on the clock!

Due to getting a new puppy we needed an estate so now driving a 2015 Audi A4 Avant S Line, the build quality is there but lacks the performance, drive and fun factor… to be expected really.

I have done new cars on PCP for over 11 years and the first time I do a PCH on the Cupra and the used car market prices go insane… just my luck really. Lol.

Hopefully I will be back in a Cupra at some point in the future, really enjoyed the time I had with it and will definitely be missed.

All the best everyone.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
So last Thursday was a very sad day for me, my leased Cupra 290 Lux went back after 2 years 4 months, nearly 8 months early. :cry: with only 7860 miles on the clock!

Due to getting a new puppy we needed an estate so now driving a 2015 Audi A4 Avant S Line, the build quality is there but lacks the performance, drive and fun factor… to be expected really.

I have done new cars on PCP for over 11 years and the first time I do a PCH on the Cupra and the used car market prices go insane… just my luck really. Lol.

Hopefully I will be back in a Cupra at some point in the future, really enjoyed the time I had with it and will definitely be missed.

All the best everyone.
Still VAG though ;), did you consider the ST ? Agree the A4 will be a solid car but a bit meh, hopefully see you back in a Cupra soon mate.

ABZCupra

Jan 30, 2022
Having just picked up a 290 Lux, I can see why you are sad to lose it. Great car!

Needs must, and this is me getting some fun again after years of family wagons. Your time will come again……

Reactions: Rowan83

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
Still VAG though ;), did you consider the ST ? Agree the A4 will be a solid car but a bit meh, hopefully see you back in a Cupra soon mate.
Thanks bud, didn’t really consider the ST to be honest. Think I wanted something different but within the German brand…had a BMW 3 Series Touring, my Mrs isn’t keen on Mercedes and never had an Audi before… may regret it but can always change in the near future. Lol.

Reactions: jcbmally
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.