Few new mods

davea

Aug 21, 2006
Stickney
It's been a little while since I've posted on here so thought I'd post a little update:

IMG_4754.JPG

IMG_4756.JPG

So after coming back from my travels from the southern hemisphere I decided to treat the car to a few new modifications. First the Whiteline Rear ARB was installed and like everyone says about these, Its a must do to transform the handling. Feels a lot more responsive..

I then bought some used already painted black alloys, in mind of getting my original alloys refurbed however I've had a change of heart and just deciding to sell the original alloys instead (see link below or contact me if interested - Would rather sell to someone on here then fleebay :))

A few days ago I had the rear windows tinted and the bottom of the front bumper wrapped. Really transforms the look with the tints, hence why i've decided to stick with the black alloys.

FR Alloys for sale: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171071424446

That'll do for a little while.......

davea

Aug 21, 2006
Stickney
2 alloys have tyres on, 1 being toyo proxe the other avon zz3 these need changing though..

the other 2 alloys have no tyres however I have 2 Milanza Hero HL1 215/45 17" with 2-3mm of tread left, which I took of the black alloys when I got them..