Few pics

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
Just some quick smartphone shots. I'll take something proper when I'm out on a jaunt with the kids today. Need to do some of the inside too - any requests. I have to add the interior looks lovely at night with that ambient lighting. I imagine the fR looks even better with the door lights.

photo_zpsac6a804c.jpg

photo_zps30a82ceb.jpg

photo_zpsac6a804c.jpg

Just tried pics again - can anyone see them?

Last edited:

Nganasan

Feb 28, 2013
Estonia
At the moment it seems that links are not working. Does your car have sunroof? Someone complained that with this option it's too big bump near the mirror, probably because of the sunroof motor.

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
sorted it it - photobucket img links differ from the actual image link. Weird but sorted.

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
At the moment it seems that links are not working. Does your car have sunroof? Someone complained that with this option it's too big bump near the mirror, probably because of the sunroof motor.

Yeah i noticed that. Though i've only seen pics where the sunroof housing tronics is quite obviously bulking up the ceiling.

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
I'll have to get one of my proper DSLR's out and find a good spot and snap some in the sunlight. The colour seems quite sensitive to light and gives a completely different look in the sun today as it does when clouded over or at night. I wasnt sure about the colour after i'd put pen to paper but i'm quite impressed with it now.

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
Rear LEDS are piercingly bright btw. I'm not one for attracting attention but you can see people gawp as they drive past or people sat in rear seats of car in front spin round to have a look at those front DRL's. Seen a new Audi today with VERY similar styling to the DRL's. that kind of edgy foxy look.

danw

hope you are enjoying it. The new model is just brilliant isn't it?
Enjoyed my MK2 FR a lot too, but the mk3 has so many great improvements.

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
Interior at night - I've got the lights turned down abit.
photo_zpsa58f8e20.jpg
missis complained about it looking like the dam.

Dash

photo_zps11860a4a.jpg

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Grrr,
Its annoying me looking at your car....wheres mine!!

Its in the UK, just waiting transport to the Dealers....

Come on, come on !!

Andy

bigdan82

Agree with you Kugaman, Im waiting for mine too here in Sweden dealer said the car will arrive in South Sweden tomorrow and that I will have it in approx 3-4 weeks.
What can take so long for me to get my hands on and in it, damn bureaucracy :(

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Spent the evening reading about the 7 speed DSG on the 1.8 TSI, seems it's considerably more problematic than the 6 speed. Just release the damned 180 TDI! :(

Wiganlad81, are the interior lights all LED as well? From some of the vids I've seen it seems that not all the exterior lights are LED? Just wondering...

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
Interior lights appear to be a mix of LED and normal filament bulbs. Reversing light, fog lights and iirc indicator on rear are all bulbs too. Full LED front including indicators. Front fogs are normal bulb.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.