FinerDetails of yet more de-swirled black paint

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
below are pics from today's detail, on a mate's car. What should have been a quick job to square the monies I owe him for his Stag do turned into a five hour job.

before:
eeda496f.jpg

close up before:
eeda496d.jpg

eeda4970.jpg

mid Detail pics:

eeda496c.jpg

eeda48e1.jpg

eeda48c7.jpg

and of course, the afters!
eeda473a.jpg

eeda4716.jpg

did someone mention black paint??? lol ;-)

and of course, the full shots:

eeda48a3.jpg

eeda483d.jpg

eeda47f7.jpg

eeda47f0.jpg

and a final close with some mug caught in it lol:
eeda4743.jpg

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
That mug shot one i took seems have to caught on i think!! lol

Perfect way to grade a detailing by the reflection picture! lol

Looks good Iain!

I got a Mondeo to do on the weekend and to say the least i have a full day ahead, swirls so bad it looks like it was cleaned with a brillo pad for 6 months... lol
Its in red so not as bad as black, but it aint gonna be easy, might have to get a PC for it i think!!!

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
slick said:
I got a Mondeo to do on the weekend and to say the least i have a full day ahead, swirls so bad it looks like it was cleaned with a brillo pad for 6 months... lol
Its in red so not as bad as black, but it aint gonna be easy, might have to get a PC for it i think!!!

I wouldn't be doing a car that big by hand, not swirl removal anyway....:whistle: :cry:

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
YerMother said:
So what do you use mate to de-swirl it?

Also once the wax has worn off will they still be there?

the third 'mid detail' pic shows the car with no polish, no sealant and no wax! the afters show the car polished, sealed and waxed.

The swirls will not come back so long as the owner never takes it to a wash your car using the same sponge I washed the last 500 with car wash.....;)

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
FinerDetails said:
I wouldn't be doing a car that big by hand, not swirl removal anyway....:whistle: :cry:

well this is the thing, think i may have to fork out for one now, I'll end up looking like popeye with deswirling a mondeo... lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members