Fit an amplified sub

pepsimax73

Aug 11, 2021
Hi folks has anyone fitted or tried fitting a underseat sub in their Mk 4 Leon. I'm wanting to know if this is an easy fit or don't bother trying.
I don't know what everyone thinks of the audio system but imo I had a better system in my Astra 25 years ago. I know the Ibiza had a Beats system but why not the Leon?
Thanks everyone

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
Beats isn't currently available on UK spec cars.

You could try and buy all the parts and fit it yourself, but you won't be able to code it with SFD protection.

Might be something for @East Yorkshire Retrofits

pepsimax73

Aug 11, 2021
Beats isn't currently available on UK spec cars.

You could try and buy all the parts and fit it yourself, but you won't be able to code it with SFD protection.

Might be something for @East Yorkshire Retrofits
Thanks Dan555 was just going to reply to horsebox us british seat owners mustn't like better audio. I was thinking about the sub so when it comes to changing the car the sub comes out with out the hassle of taking the panels out again

adrian001

Apr 19, 2016
Thanks Dan555 was just going to reply to horsebox us british seat owners mustn't like better audio. I was thinking about the sub so when it comes to changing the car the sub comes out with out the hassle of taking the panels out again
@East Yorkshire Retrofits has retrofitted beats to a Formentor, is a big job check out his face book page for the installation pics.

pepsimax73

Aug 11, 2021
I know you said it was a big job but a full interior strip out.

Season 1 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent