Fitting Lowering Springs

jdearden

Bought some springs for the Leon today, anyone got any idea of cost to fit springs?
I've had a ring round two garages but just wanted to know what it cost you guys so I can compare further.

jdearden

I'm getting quoted twice that amount atm! Anyone know anywhere in Manchester area/ NW who'd do it round the £80 mark?

jdearden

Yeah I'll give them a ring in a bit, I do buy stuff from them so surely they can do me a decent price.
Plus I know Awesome's Andy browses these forums so he might do it for the price everyone else is quoting :)

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I was at Awesome on Friday and they quoted me £167.50+VAT which included 4 wheel alignment but this was for fitting springs and dampers so springs only might be a bit cheaper.
I would give them a ring.
Alex

jdearden

I was at Awesome on Friday and they quoted me £167.50+VAT which included 4 wheel alignment but this was for fitting springs and dampers so springs only might be a bit cheaper.
I would give them a ring.
Alex

Yeah I gave them a rang but i was quoted the same price as you were for the dampners too. I'm guessing you have to remove the oem dampners in both cases, I hold my hand up to not being a suspension boff so I don't know the ins and outs!

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
Hi
Yes we do it at £167.50 + VAT and that does include the geo check and adjust too
It is the same for springs and shockers , as you have to take them both off to replace one
So it does not matter what you are replacing
Hope that helps you?
Sarah

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.