Fog Lights

djmozibiza

06 Leon 1.9TDI Stylance
Apr 7, 2007
Stoke
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know if i can put some fog lights in my ibiza 1.2 s (doesnt come with fogs), i know there will be no fog light switch, so i was wondering if it would be possible to connect fogs to my main headlight beam?

if so how could i do this?

i know im asking a lot but i want to learn lol

Thanks, Dan

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i strongly sugest you dont connect them up to your headlights! as police are catching up with people who drive round with there flamin fogs on all the time!

a person on this website called guiness has put foglights and the switch in his 1.2 beezer so definatly is possible but think it was priceyas new fog surround wiring fogs and switch where needed!

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
i strongly sugest you dont connect them up to your headlights! as police are catching up with people who drive round with there flamin fogs on all the time!

Worst thing is people driving round with the rear fog light(s) on. Just looks really stupid most the time.

Can't wait for some bad weather so I get a chance to put on my fogs :happy:

djmozibiza

06 Leon 1.9TDI Stylance
Apr 7, 2007
Stoke
www.youtube.com
yeh have noticed that, i wouldnt want them on all the time really just on main beam like, if its goin to be pricey mite jus put some in but leave them disconnected

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the fog lights cost about £75 each then the bumper inserts must cost about £15 minimum then for all the wiring ect talking £110 + easily! id leave it without them :shrug: save the money towards a strut brace or some wheels/suspension :shrug:

try a search there will be aload on fog lights you can browse through

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
there is a retro fit fog light kit that you can get from the dealers

lights, switch, wiring and grills

go in and ask them but I think it is gonna be about £150 w/o fitting

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Does the 1.2 not cdome with light light switch that you twist for normal lights and pull for fogs?

If not why not replace that with one fron a trashed FR and have a neater installtion?

There are plenty of FR's being broken on fleabay so you may be able to get the switch and the fogs for a good price.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
The retro kit includes the two position switch needed for front and rear fog lights - so you get a fully OEM looking install AFIAIK

djmozibiza

06 Leon 1.9TDI Stylance
Apr 7, 2007
Stoke
www.youtube.com
Does the 1.2 not cdome with light light switch that you twist for normal lights and pull for fogs?

If not why not replace that with one fron a trashed FR and have a neater installtion?

There are plenty of FR's being broken on fleabay so you may be able to get the switch and the fogs for a good price.

great idea, totally forgot about ebay lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise