Fog Lights

Maximus2000uk

Fogs only light up the small area very close infront of you, so unless you drive at max of ~30mph there useless! Ull probably avoid that ditch/small animal if you looked further ahead. I kind of hope you do get stopped, dont want to start an arguement, but there my biggest annoyance on the road. Just does my head in.

I think fogs should come with an automatic turn off above a certain speed, because if you are going above ~30mph, it cant be foggy enough to warrant fogs if youre comfortable going that fast. there pretty much useless in this country IMO

Two points.
1. When it is foggy and foglights are advised to be used, the law says that you can drive to the limit on that particular stretch of road. Therefore, I can drive at 70mph if on the motorway. Of course I dont, but driving at 30mph on a motorway would further create a hazard.

2. When I drive in the countryside I limit the car to 21mph at night. I know the area very well but things fall and change on an almost daily basis. Driving through a wood to get home is always dangerous, especially with the usual mist that seems to ensue, hence fog lights serve a useful purpose.

Xe

Super easy to change i put a hole new Xenon Kit

img113523lo1.jpg

Details please, product, price, fitting etc Thanks ;)

MauroPT

It´s GT HID Xenon kit 35w 6000K H3,i bought for about 180€!

heres another pics:

56363991br8.jpg

21889430sc7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members