Formentor color combinations

Nov 4, 2021
Hi

I am looking to order a Formentor VZ in the near future, but have a hard time deciding on body and wheel color (yes they are all possible).

I am especially looking at these combinations:
A) Black + Copper wheels
B) Asphalt blue + Copper wheels
C) Asphalt blue + Standard wheels

but almost every combination is an option right now.

I'd love to see some photos of your (or someone else's) car and hear what your preferred color+wheel combo is.

Thank you.

Last edited:

raylee25

Jan 24, 2012
London
Hi

I am looking to order a Formentor VZ2 in the near future, but have a hard time deciding on body and wheel color.

A) Black + Copper wheels

I'd love to see some photos of your (or someone else's) car and hear what your preferred color+wheel combo is.

Thank you.
You wont be able to buy a VZ2 with the copper alloys. Its VZ3 only, unless you buy them separately from the dealers

Nov 4, 2021
You wont be able to buy a VZ2 with the copper alloys. Its VZ3 only, unless you buy them separately from the dealers
Maybe it's just called VZ. At least I know it's possible for the version I am looking at.

That's not really the point of this thread, but to avoid any further distraction I'll edit the OP. Thanks.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
VZ with other options is available in mainland Europe.

VZ2 and VZ3 have set options and wheels in the UK.

I’m guessing OP is mainland Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 4, 2021
VZ with other options is available in mainland Europe.

VZ2 and VZ3 have set options and wheels in the UK.

I’m guessing OP is mainland Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. Denmark. Seems like it's called VZ here, and the copper wheels are an option.

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
Hi

I am looking to order a Formentor VZ in the near future, but have a hard time deciding on body and wheel color (yes they are all possible).

A) Black + Copper wheels

Thank you.
Hi seen your post was a while ago but just to ask, did you buy a Formentor in the end?

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
I did, yes. Just collected it three days ago :)

Black with copper wheels - I am happy with my choice.
Wow that’s brilliant 🙂👍I went for a test drive in a Formentor today they are a nice car. They had a Leon Cupra in in Asphalt Blue it’s a nice colour as well, just wondered what you went for in the end!

Nov 4, 2021
Wow that’s brilliant 🙂👍I went for a test drive in a Formentor today they are a nice car. They had a Leon Cupra in in Asphalt Blue it’s a nice colour as well, just wondered what you went for in the end!

Yeah I can imagine Asphalt blue is quite nice as well, but as I haven't actually seen it in person, I decided to go with the "safe" option :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.