Cookie76

Sep 2, 2021
I thought I got a decent deal actually 😂😂😂
2.0i 245bhp
Do you mind if I ask what you paid?

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Ok, if it's 245, that's not that bad. Wasn't sure which models are available as VZ1. My price for 310 VZ2 is somewhere at the beginning of the thread. It wasn't great either, around 5500 per annum on 2y deal. Some people got much better deals later.

Reactions: Cookie76

rpcor2

Sep 20, 2021
Hi! New Joiner!

Ordered a Formentor V2 1.5 TSi DSG via my workplace (BlueLightCard if anyone can get it)
Specced: Magnetic Tech Grey, Beats Pack, (had to automatically take the 18" spare wheel also); Electronic Tailgate w/ virtual foot pedal

Retail: £33,300

Discounted Price: £28,486.50

PCP: £8000 down; 8k miles; 35 x £229.91 per month; £14,985.50 Baloon

So even though I got a good discount, total payable is still £31k something!

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
Hi! New Joiner!

Ordered a Formentor V2 1.5 TSi DSG via my workplace (BlueLightCard if anyone can get it)
Specced: Magnetic Tech Grey, Beats Pack, (had to automatically take the 18" spare wheel also); Electronic Tailgate w/ virtual foot pedal

Retail: £33,300

Discounted Price: £28,486.50

PCP: £8000 down; 8k miles; 35 x £229.91 per month; £14,985.50 Baloon

So even though I got a good discount, total payable is still £31k something!
Just out of interest here - with the VZ3 I have, and with the Beats pack, the wheel well is full of subwoofer - is that not the case in the V2?

Reactions: jcbmally

Kieran94

Sep 1, 2021
Hi all. I’m just getting my final quote over then hopefully get a deal sorted. I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but as of week 40 build date, the V2 (and one other model I can’t remember but I assume it’s the V1) will be getting a 10” infotainment screen rather then the 12”. All the features will stay the same other than the size.
I was also told I’m currently looking at January delivery date if I order this month. How reliable do you think that is? The only options I’ve added are panoramic sunroof and the paint.
Thanks

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Just out of interest here - with the VZ3 I have, and with the Beats pack, the wheel well is full of subwoofer - is that not the case in the V2?
No, comes standard with tyre inflater and you have to spec spare wheel as an option on its own or if you want Beats.

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
No, comes standard with tyre inflater and you have to spec spare wheel as an option on its own or if you want Beats.
Don't think you can spec one at all with Beats because the wheel well is full - but the reason I asked is because the person I was responding to said they had the 18" spare wheel as standard when they ordered the Beats pack.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Don't think you can spec one at all with Beats because the wheel well is full - but the reason I asked is because the person I was responding to said they had the 18" spare wheel as standard when they ordered the Beats pack.
They have ordered the 1.5 engine so the boot is a little bigger without 4drive. In the UK to get the subwoofer you need the spare wheel (on the smaller engine models)

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
They have ordered the 1.5 engine so the boot is a little bigger without 4drive. In the UK to get the subwoofer you need the spare wheel (on the smaller engine models)

That's a little confusing - presuming the wheel well is there no matter what, why do you need the spare wheel to get the subwoofer? :)

Just looked at the configurator in Germany also - seems it's the same here. How odd.

rpcor2

Sep 20, 2021
Yes! Can't speak for other models in the range but in my 1.5 V2, when configuring Beat Pack option, the 18" spacesaver spare wheel must be taken - you can't have it without, otherwise it just doesn't add the Beats option

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
Yes! Can't speak for other models in the range but in my 1.5 V2, when configuring Beat Pack option, the 18" spacesaver spare wheel must be taken - you can't have it without, otherwise it just doesn't add the Beats option
The only thing I can think of is that with the deeper wheel well on the non-4WD models, it requires the spare wheel AND the Beats package to fill it - and the Beats stuff presumably goes under the wheel - but you'll no doubt find out soon :)

Sep 23, 2021
Hi all, new to the forum, been reading with interest around delivery times for leasing options orders, I ordered a pipeline car mid June with an original delivery date of mid Sept to Oct latest, that has now been revoked to delivery not known by leasing options from their last update, managed to get my SIL number and spoke to Ruby in Cupra customer service who said the car went in to production on week 36 but could not confirm if it was completed.
Anyone else had a similar experience? wondering if its worth continuing with the order or just cancelling as an open ended order is not any use to me with a lease end date in oct on my current car. would appreciate others experiences???

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
Hi all, new to the forum, been reading with interest around delivery times for leasing options orders, I ordered a pipeline car mid June with an original delivery date of mid Sept to Oct latest, that has now been revoked to delivery not known by leasing options from their last update, managed to get my SIL number and spoke to Ruby in Cupra customer service who said the car went in to production on week 36 but could not confirm if it was completed.
Anyone else had a similar experience? wondering if its worth continuing with the order or just cancelling as an open ended order is not any use to me with a lease end date in oct on my current car. would appreciate others experiences???

Hey there,

Due to component shortages cars are literally sitting unfinished until components come in - this is why they aren't able to provide delivery dates. I would estimate that it would still be finished by end of October, but at the same time there's certainly no guarantee - if there is then a requirement to have a car by end of October, then I'd recommend cancelling and purchasing an in-stock car.

A colleague of mine has one on order, and he's in the same boat - he's been told that his car, originally slated to be delivered in November, will likely not arrive until December/January.

Mortey

Jun 2, 2021
Just want to preface this with I am obviously not having a go at you, just Cupra!

I just checked mine, ordered the start of June and it doesn't have a build date! I also ordered from Leasing options. How is yours partially built and mine not? Do the just pick them out of a hat?

Getting really cheesed off, my car goes back November and now it looks like I either buy a piece of crap with an MOT to get by or extend my current lease and incur the costs of more gap insurance and warranty. Let alone anything else that might happen in that time.

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
Just want to preface this with I am obviously not having a go at you, just Cupra!

I just checked mine, ordered the start of June and it doesn't have a build date! I also ordered from Leasing options. How is yours partially built and mine not? Do the just pick them out of a hat?

Getting really cheesed off, my car goes back November and now it looks like I either buy a piece of crap with an MOT to get by or extend my current lease and incur the costs of more gap insurance and warranty. Let alone anything else that might happen in that time.
I asked that question directly to Cupra, got nowhere. They told me it was out of their control! I think the real reason is more to do with which dealer or lease company can persuade Cupra to build their car. How they achieve that is another question!

Kieran94

Sep 1, 2021
I asked that question directly to Cupra, got nowhere. They told me it was out of their control! I think the real reason is more to do with which dealer or lease company can persuade Cupra to build their car. How they achieve that is another question!
I was wondering this too, as select car leasing have delivery dates for January 2022 which it didn’t say a week ago when I looked.

Attachments

• DF71E7A6-5241-4E62-B531-79916D3DDC20.png
    DF71E7A6-5241-4E62-B531-79916D3DDC20.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Deckard63

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
I was wondering this too, as select car leasing have delivery dates for January 2022 which it didn’t say a week ago when I looked.
I wouldn't put much stock in those dates to be honest... they're subject to change anyway.

The problem that all car manufacturers have at the moment is that the supply of components is exceedingly unstable, and it's very hard or near impossible for them to give dates. It's definitely not limited to Cupra/Seat.

Exceedingly frustrating, but the component shortage was a perfect storm that sadly no-one predicted.

Kieran94

Sep 1, 2021
I wouldn't put much stock in those dates to be honest... they're subject to change anyway.

The problem that all car manufacturers have at the moment is that the supply of components is exceedingly unstable, and it's very hard or near impossible for them to give dates. It's definitely not limited to Cupra/Seat.

Exceedingly frustrating, but the component shortage was a perfect storm that sadly no-one predicted.
Yeah that’s what worries me, I’m happy to wait until March but one part is telling me to just get a stock car now which there aren’t many of!

Gordon Blair

May 3, 2020
Ordered my VZ2 310 early June, and was told by the dealer that I had a confirmed build slot of week 34. That soon changed when I'd got in touch with Cupra, and now they say it's still waiting on a production date. I'm considering cancelling and keeping my 4 series now

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.