Forum member feedback, have your say.

Firaxis

Dec 24, 2018
I really like this forum, nice people / easy going.. Issue is I don't own a Cupra anymore, I can on rare occasions distribute general advice but there's not much to talk about. Maybe an official other marques / brands sub-forum might be cool? Even just for general car discussion?

For security purposes I don't leave inactive accounts open so it's either delete this one / sign up to a Golf forum or find something to talk about :)..

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I really like this forum, nice people / easy going.. Issue is I don't own a Cupra anymore, I can on rare occasions distribute general advice but there's not much to talk about. Maybe an official other marques / brands sub-forum might be cool? Even just for general car discussion?

For security purposes I don't leave inactive accounts open so it's either delete this one / sign up to a Golf forum or find something to talk about :)..
We used to have non SEAT VAG group cars sub-forum. Not adverse to reopening it if the interest is there.

Reactions: Firaxis

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
One thing that would be aesthetically pleasing would be model specific images that relate to Mk1, Mk2 3, 4 etc.

All the images are same in the individual model forums.

Pedantic maybe, but would look great 👍
I looked at it before, we're lacking some of the images from the early configurations to make this easy and look good. Would like to though. I also need to pull my finger out and get the Born image done.

Reactions: Torque69

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I like the forum it’s the only one I am on to. I don’t have Facebook or and socials as my life is to boring for that lol it’s a nice community and it’s always nice talking to people who share the same unhealthy passion for cars as I do it makes me feel normal being obsessed with my car.

Last edited:

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I like the forum it’s the only one I am on to. I don’t have Facebook or and socials as my life is to boring for that lol it’s a nice community and it’s always nice talking to people who share the same unhealthy passion for car as I do it makes me feel normal being obsessed with my car.
Agree.

I’m on a number of other VAG forums and this one is probably the best in my opinion; nice community, lots of friendly banter, many knowledgeable members and none of the unpleasantness or arrogance that you can experience on some other VAG forums.

Long may it continue 👍🙂.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.