FOX's Mk4 Ibiza

D Fox

FOX's Mk4 Ibiza [Yellow]

Nothing really done to it yet, hoping to get some real work done after christmas. New wheels, tinted windows, lowering, spacers. The list is never ending on car mods.

Still a nice car to drive around in though.

Added: 07/12/09
1000136.jpg

1000137q.jpg

1000138t.jpg

1000139.jpg

1000140.jpg

1000144.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
nice car, love the head unit, is it a sat nav?? also a tad confused about what spec it is, seems a bit of a miss-match of styles and bits.

nice motor all the same mate

D Fox

Yeah I put the VW MFD Sat nav in it. Fully working as well :)

Thought it was a bit stupid that it wouldn't play CD's, luckily I had an Audi changer.

I was hoping nobody would ask and assume it's an FR.

It's actually an Ibiza Formula Sport 100 or 115 bhp. 1.4 <- Fear the power :lol:

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Yeah I put the VW MFD Sat nav in it. Fully working as well :)

Thought it was a bit stupid that it wouldn't play CD's, luckily I had an Audi changer.

I was hoping nobody would ask and assume it's an FR.

It's actually an Ibiza Formula Sport 100 or 115 bhp. 1.4 <- Fear the power :lol:

good little car the 100 1.4, i had one before me FR, zippy little thing, stroke of luck with the changer, did you hav to modify anything to get the MFD to fit in?? also does it work with the wheel controls??

D Fox

None at all, fits like a glove.

The controls did work, but I had to unplug them when I put in the changer as they both use the same spot, and I couldn't modify the block connectors, as the pin pattern wouldn't match anyway.

Call me crazy, but I'm actually planning on putting a Supercharger on it :lol:

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm looking for my old car.. found this link from a pic on Google.. do you still have this?.. and what was or is the reg?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.