FR Rear Valance

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I'm looking at getting a custom stainless exhaust fitted just after the new year, I'm going to go for a twin tailpipe - hopefully the same as the FR.

Found this part number for the valance with the exhaust cut out (6L6 807 521 BB4 1) is that what I need? How easy is it to fit?

Do you think with that fitted that the exhaust centre can fit my new system with ease the way I'd like it?

Cheers

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
We used the FR lower rear valance on cpufreak's old TDI Sport.

I can't confirm the part number but it takes 20 minutes to remove the old one (loads of star headed screws underneath) and refit the new one. I'll give you a tip, use WD40 to lube up the locating clips whem refitting, and make sure they all go in correctly or it'll go on lumpy! Oh and you'll need to clout it on the final edge to get it on, I found my palm worked wonders! :)

ressull

Ibiza FR TDi
Jun 13, 2006
Irvine, Scotland
Hi, i have an Mk4 ibiza FR TDi and am gettin a custom exhaust fitted on thu and am gonna be selling my FR backbox and rear valance if that interests you? I'm assuming that it would fit although you'd need to confirm that.

cheers

ressull

Ibiza FR TDi
Jun 13, 2006
Irvine, Scotland
I'm getting a mufflerectemy done, but with double oval tailpipes (one at either side). Was supposed to be gettin done last week with the existing rear valance with another cutout mirrored on right hand side for 2nd tailpipe but when the bloke looked at it the spare wheel well was in the way so had to buy a sport rear valance and just cut both holes, but further out to the sides to miss spare wheel well.

fingers crossed will go get it done this time

ressull

Ibiza FR TDi
Jun 13, 2006
Irvine, Scotland
nice one, i just put a another post up to check whether the backbox would fit and aparantly its a straight swap for the 130 sport so should fit no probs.

I'l private message you with my details and see if we can sort something out, at least we dont have to worry about postage.

thanks, Russell

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise