Front grille styling to Leon

CupraAlle

I live in sweden and we haven`t got so much styling for the new Leon as a suppose u have.
I have orded a cupra and are looking for a styling front grille for it.

It look`s something like this:
Grille

Does anyone have an URL where I can order one from UK or germany perhaps?

hengel

Maybe you should have a look at the grille of new modelyear 2008 Cupra you will be getting. It has a new grille where the chrome part is painted black. Is still has the seat logo in chrome tough.

CupraAlle

Maybe you should have a look at the grille of new modelyear 2008 Cupra you will be getting. It has a new grille where the chrome part is painted black. Is still has the seat logo in chrome tough.

I know, but it also still haves the straight plastic bars. I don`t think thease goes that well to the rest of the plastic in the front.
I Can`t understand why seat did the grille different from the rest of the plastic in the front.
I have ordered an orginal seat grille as well, that has the same pattern as the rest vent platics, but that one u only put behind the orginal grille, so i think that will look weird.
Thats why I`m thinking of getting a aftermarket model.

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West
The telephone number on the MS Design / Liquid Automotive is no longer available, have they since stopped trading? Does anyone know any other suppliers which source these parts?

Off topic a little the MS side skirts are the same as the aero kit (same part no.) and I need the front jacking point cover which I've managed to lose. Been waiting for the dealer to locate them at present.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.