Front honeycomb grille - removing badge ??

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
Have seen a couple of ibizas with the big S removed at the front! I think it looks much better!

After inspection it appears i need to replace the grill completely! Any ideas where i may be able to get a new one that has the same mesh etc but without the S ??

Cheers people ;)

wazo

Oct 13, 2003
lincoln
Visit site
no havent seen that before there used to be a company selling them on there for around £25 the one you have shown there is way too expensive and would look crap

Last edited:

Myles

Jun 22, 2004
Carterton, Oxon
You want to just park your car in Camborne, Cornwall. I did and lo and behold, an hour later my car was modded, unbeknown to me! [:@]

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
I believe you cant get a honeycombe grill.. I have been looking for ages.. Wazo I would be surpised if you have seen one of these grills, but if you have and have some info please let us all know.. :thumbup: Cheers

Lee

Deleted member 9043

try ms design, they make a decent gril only wit "race mesh"

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
I know mate, got that sixth sense doo dad going on again. I'm after a standard one to spray black, any price info would be appreciated :)

Deleted member 9043

Foto=8PRQR7VD

ms design,is in pounds around 80 than you get the 3 pieces inc mesh

grtz

danregs

Leon Cupra 20VT
Oct 26, 2004
Exeter
www.bugproject.co.uk
Myles said:
You want to just park your car in Camborne, Cornwall. I did and lo and behold, an hour later my car was modded, unbeknown to me! [:@]

you gotta love camborne!

i was born there but i trend to keep that quiet! :p

you've proved what i always say... if you HAVE to drive through camborne then best keep the wheels rolling. don't stop or you won't have any wheels to roll!!!! :blink:

anyway.. more to the point. love the look of the badgeless honeycomb!