Front lower strut

faboka vrs

Mar 26, 2004
Liverpool
Try looking for a weichers sport one. I have one fitted to my fabia. It catchs slightly on the sump but had no problems for over 10K miles now. They may have change the design since my one.

If makes a big difference to fron end grip.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
faboka vrs said:
Try looking for a weichers sport one. I have one fitted to my fabia. It catchs slightly on the sump but had no problems for over 10K miles now. They may have change the design since my one.

If makes a big difference to fron end grip.

Is you rcar lowered at all?

Any links or tel numbers as to where to get it? How much?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
techie said:
One of our guys fitted one of these on his Fabia, it hanged so low to clear the diff on the gearbox he caught it on everything and his car wasnt lowered.

Stupid.

Think Ill give the OMP brace a miss then!

Any other suggestions?

faboka vrs

Mar 26, 2004
Liverpool
STOCKY said:
Is you rcar lowered at all?

Any links or tel numbers as to where to get it? How much?

At the moment no but while on the ramps at awesome the bar sits under the plastic sump cover so I can't see their being any problems when lowered. But like I say mine does catch the sump but had no problems for over 10K. Even the dealers not said anything.

Got mine from http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/ Can't remember how much I paid. I went for the nice shiny alloy one. They were very good about a few of the briskooda lot sending them back.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
faboka vrs said:
At the moment no but while on the ramps at awesome the bar sits under the plastic sump cover so I can't see their being any problems when lowered. But like I say mine does catch the sump but had no problems for over 10K. Even the dealers not said anything.

Got mine from http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/ Can't remember how much I paid. I went for the nice shiny alloy one. They were very good about a few of the briskooda lot sending them back.

Thanks mate

Next question, will the Fabia one fit the Ibiza?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Sir SparkSter said:
Did anything ever come off the front lower strut brace?

Nope cos I didnt buy it after the comment I got here!

I have a fabia VRs ARB but, which is getting fitted soon when I get new drop links!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.