Front washer jets.

Mar 24, 2019
Hi all. Wondering if someone could shed some light for me. For a week or so I noticed the front washer jets wasnt as powerful as they normally are. Checked today and theres a big slit in the pipe causing to leak out before getting to jets. ( pics to follow ). Just wondering on how easy or hard it is to replace the full unit.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190815-184550_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190815-184550_Facebook.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87

Frostensen

Aug 10, 2019
Exact same problem. Posted a thread about a week ago and no replies. What I did find out (from junk/spare parts dealer) is that the part goes all the way to the tank, so apparently it's a hassle to take it out and replace it. I've been told to go DIY route, cut that broken piece out and replace it with a different tube. I threw a quick look and found there are diy videos on youtube how to do it, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel Henderson
Mar 24, 2019
Exact same problem. Posted a thread about a week ago and no replies. What I did find out (from junk/spare parts dealer) is that, that part goes all the way to the tank, so apparently it's a hassle to take it out and replace it. I've been told to go DIY route, cut that broken piece out and replace it with a different tube. I threw a quick look and found there are diy videos on youtube how to do it, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Brilliant thankyou for your help. Shall have a look for the DIY video

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.