Oct 5, 2022
Result! I dropped my Leon 21 FR plate off at the dealer this morning. The message on screen I was seeing was "Full Link is unavailable". 4hrs later got a call to say it's sorted. All under warranty. Much happier now 😀. I'm plugged in with Android Auto. Not tested with wireless 👍
Wich dealer did you go? I have got a Seat Leon eHybrid (204hp) also it says Full Link not available. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oct 5, 2022
Hello,

I live in the Netherlands and recently have a Seat Leon ST from 2021 MK4. It is an imported car. Now there is an option "Full Link" in the car, this now indicates that it is not available. I have also already purchased Seat Connect in the hopes of being able to purchase it through the store, but unfortunately there is no option. Isn't there a way to get into a secret area of the system to still activate Full Link? Its a MIB3 system

I can't believe that in such a modern car the full link option cannot be activated / enabled afterwards.
Is dit opgelost? Heb je Carplay op je MIB3?

RNRF

Jun 25, 2022
Result! I dropped my Leon 21 FR plate off at the dealer this morning. The message on screen I was seeing was "Full Link is unavailable". 4hrs later got a call to say it's sorted. All under warranty. Much happier now 😀. I'm plugged in with Android Auto. Not tested with wireless 👍
Your Leon it's not fitted with MIB 3 , right ?

RNRF

Jun 25, 2022
Excuse my ignorance im not sure what that is. I can check if you explain maybe

Its your radio model , like this one . If you have this model , you're still cant enable the full link .

1665006566487.png

RNRF

Jun 25, 2022
Other people in this very thread have done exactly that. The Mk4 Leon only comes with MiB3
All whay you can do its activate the wireless function via OBD. If your radio dont have Full Link App activated from factory , there's still nothing you can do ( I've contated seat/cupra and this is what they told me)

Sep 30, 2022
Which Leon is that? Manual 1.5TSI 130HP or any other?
Can you share the version? You can check it at the bottom of the settings menu.

Ton

Dec 3, 2022
Not done yet. Official RRP:180Euro+Assembly time/cost. Where it will end up at lokal retailer, can’t tell.

RoadXY

Feb 28, 2021
I'm Dutch with an Polish Xcellence (this trim is officially not available on the 4th gen in The Netherlands) and I can see it is available as option for €289,-
Great!
The dealer can expect an call from me!

mulaganesh

Sep 8, 2021
I just received a phonecall from my local seat dealership in Denmark and they informed me that I could now book an appointment for activation of full link - at the cost of 2300 DKR. Will confirm that everything works on Monday the 12 of december. What a wonderful christmas present from seat. FINALLY!

Reactions: CaglayanDokme