May 17, 2022
Hello,

I live in the Netherlands and recently have a Seat Leon ST from 2021 MK4. It is an imported car. Now there is an option "Full Link" in the car, this now indicates that it is not available. I have also already purchased Seat Connect in the hopes of being able to purchase it through the store, but unfortunately there is no option. Isn't there a way to get into a secret area of the system to still activate Full Link? Its a MIB3 system

I can't believe that in such a modern car the full link option cannot be activated / enabled afterwards.

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 318
Nov 18, 2021
Which software version does your infotainment has?
Because not all versions allow wireless android auto.
I had 1672 and until my infotainment was upgraded to 1896 that I wasn't able to link it wireless.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2022
Which software version does your infotainment has?
Because not all versions allow wireless android auto.
I had 1672 and until my infotainment was upgraded to 1896 that I wasn't able to link it wireless.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk
I’m on 1896 and still can’t link it wirelessly

Jdt020471

Dec 11, 2021
Have you connected your phone to the cars wifi? AA uses that for wireless connection.

WilsonLeon

Aug 12, 2022
I have this issue on a Leon FR 1.5 EVO that i got 2 weeks ago. It was advertised as having Android/Apple. I tried absoulutely everything i can think of to get it to work myself including different cables, phones, factory reset the car, factory reset phones, different usb ports, wifi, wifi hotspots, system update, seat connect and nothing listed in the store. Bluetooth works but i think it just't doesnt have the Full Link feature like the message suggests. I have done hours of research but there isn't much on it

I have contacted the dealer and showed them the advertisement and it should have this! They have agreed to run diagnostics so we will see what happens. I dread to think they can't "activate it" like you mentioned. I'm going to blow up if they can't as that means that the car has been falseley advertised and this breaks some consumer right laws sureley!!

I'm told I have to wait over a month to even get il looked at!

Im on version 1896. Cant connect my phone at all with usb or wireless. Only bluetooth

Has anyone seen this message before at all and managed to get it resolved? Please help!!

Last edited:

Jdt020471

Dec 11, 2021
What would be the Seat Wifi password?
This should be shown in the wifi settings ( I think) it's too hot to look at mine atm. It may be in connections settings. Mine has the access point of SEAT8954 I connect to that on my phone wifi, enter the password the car shows and boom you should connect.🤞

WilsonLeon

Aug 12, 2022
This should be shown in the wifi settings ( I think) it's too hot to look at mine atm. It may be in connections settings. Mine has the access point of SEAT8954 I connect to that on my phone wifi, enter the password the car shows and boom you should connect.🤞
Got the wifi password and connected to my phone. Made no difference for me though. i don't have a monthly data plan with Seat. Thanks anways!

Got the wifi password and connected to my phone. Made no difference for me though. i don't have a monthly data plan with Seat. Thanks anways!
Disable the E-sim, otherwise when it does eventually work wirelessly it'll load no data on the phone

Full link should automatically connect the WiFi when connecting to allow you to use wireless

Yours likely needs the coding carrying out to enable it if you're on the 17xx or 18xx software trains

KokDu

Sep 25, 2021
I have this issue on a Leon FR 1.5 EVO that i got 2 weeks ago. It was advertised as having Android/Apple. I tried absoulutely everything i can think of to get it to work myself including different cables, phones, factory reset the car, factory reset phones, different usb ports, wifi, wifi hotspots, system update, seat connect and nothing listed in the store. Bluetooth works but i think it just't doesnt have the Full Link feature like the message suggests. I have done hours of research but there isn't much on it

I have contacted the dealer and showed them the advertisement and it should have this! They have agreed to run diagnostics so we will see what happens. I dread to think they can't "activate it" like you mentioned. I'm going to blow up if they can't as that means that the car has been falseley advertised and this breaks some consumer right laws sureley!!

I'm told I have to wait over a month to even get il looked at!

Im on version 1896. Cant connect my phone at all with usb or wireless. Only bluetooth

Has anyone seen this message before at all and managed to get it resolved? Please help!!
So far, based on a year of discussions in this section - if you dont' have it, you will not get it. Disabled by Seat and they would not like to sell a retrofit for MIB3. I contacted my dealer - got rejected.
If it is not factory fitted, no option to use it (which is a pity ...such a waste of this beautiful screen).

WilsonLeon

Aug 12, 2022
Result! I dropped my Leon 21 FR plate off at the dealer this morning. The message on screen I was seeing was "Full Link is unavailable". 4hrs later got a call to say it's sorted. All under warranty. Much happier now 😀. I'm plugged in with Android Auto. Not tested with wireless 👍

WilsonLeon

Aug 12, 2022
Result! I dropped my Leon 21 FR plate off at the dealer this morning. The message on screen I was seeing was "Full Link is unavailable". 4hrs later got a call to say it's sorted. All under warranty. Much happier now 😀. I'm plugged in with Android Auto. Not tested with wireless 👍
Wireless working 👌

Reactions: xRRx
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise