Fuse layout

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I said yes via pm but looking again that's through the hole to repalce the bulbs i'm sure mine was a lot further into the rear wing heading towards the fuel cap area

Bountyhunter

I said yes via pm but looking again that's through the hole to repalce the bulbs i'm sure mine was a lot further into the rear wing heading towards the fuel cap area

Ok ty will have it all out tomorrow, btw did you notice if your petrol button lights up same as traction control?

Bountyhunter

Just checked for you and mine is only lit when the ignition lights are on remove the key and it's not lit

Thanks for checking mate, much appreciated. ok mine is not lit at all....hmmmm not fuse though, damn cars hate them, trying to remember if it was ever lit lol.

And yeah, the colour is good, someone's got a yellow one around my area and looks disgusting.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
It has to be that white box then...is there a rod coming out the other end of it?
I could have sworn mine was buried deeper than that :/

Bountyhunter

Last edited by a moderator:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
The pipe/rod thing goes in the direction of the petrol cap(left):

20130519150855.jpg

This is the wire that goes to the plastic thing, it goes to the rear seat/door then disappears, I guess continuing to the front of the car.

20130519150846.jpg

Been 5 years since i did mine was one of the first things i fixed.

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

you take it to a garage? might just be the button as no light on it either...

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
No got a new solenoid and replaced.

Might be the button, can you get the power lead of the solenoid and check for voltage when the button is pressed?

Bountyhunter

No got a new solenoid and replaced.

Might be the button, can you get the power lead of the solenoid and check for voltage when the button is pressed?

Will give it a bash tomorrow, another weekend gone now, arghhh.

Cheers for help hehe

Bountyhunter

Took the petrol button off, tested the plug, most voltage I got was 11, weakest was about 4. Same with the solenoid after I unplugged wire.

So electric is getting there, but only 11 volts. Currently can't open bonnet to check battery as it won't work....lmao fml

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise