Fuse layout

Bountyhunter

Is the car running?
11 volts is low

Why wont the bonnet open?

I haven't used it in 3.5 months, not even started it up and it still starts up fine, so battery must be fine.

Umm bonnet won't open because it's borked all of a sudden, can't lift it up, like catch wont move or something, hard to see. If I pull the bonnet unlock, I hear a click but bonnet still down, so not working properly, might try some wd40 sometime.

11 volts is low right?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
yeah it is low

Sounds like the catch as seized due to lack of maintenance.

Get someone to pull the handle and you push down on the bonnet and pull the lever that should pop out, drench it in wd40 then when it as opened grease it properly

Bountyhunter

yeah it is low

Sounds like the catch as seized due to lack of maintenance.

Get someone to pull the handle and you push down on the bonnet and pull the lever that should pop out, drench it in wd40 then when it as opened grease it properly

Was dodgey not long after I bought it, so not poor maintanence. I can get the plastic lever to pop out from bonnet, but pulling it does nothing, will try get some wd4o

edit: also it's damp as hell, has mould after 1 week, the models has so many leaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for fuse 35 Trailer device connection layout??? Or even better know which wire this is in the boot area? The fuse is present so the wire must be in the loom at the back. There is a fairy thick red wire going to the nearside rear light cluster probably capable of 30amps but I have no way of testing. It would look like it does nothing once it connects to the cluster

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Have a look on the cover for the fuse box and see if there is a window wiper symbol, if not it's a case of pulling the fuses out and checking them.
There are some fuses buried up under the dash but can't recall what they are for.

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
Eml light fuse is there one so I don't have to look at it all the time! Only decat

Iloveit

Sep 12, 2017
Hi. Does anyone know what fuse 43 is for please? I replaced it and it blew the second i switched the ignition on. Thanks in advance.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.