FZQ transmission in 1.8t cupra 6L

savvaras124

Seat ibiza 6L 1.4 bbz (1.8t soon)
Sep 28, 2017
Greece
So im currently rebuilding my 1.8t BBU engine for reliable power (forged internals, head etc) i have a six speed FZQ transmission off of a leon cupra 1m wich is six speed. It mates perfect on the engine but i also want it to mount perfect on my stock transmission mount and chassis. A friend told me I'll need the transmission bracket from the 1.9 tdi ibiza 6L wich has from stock 6speed trans and the mount is the same. Has anyone done the conversion? Do i need maybe another bracket because from what i can see from pictures online the bracket from the 1.9tdi doesn't seem to fit to my trans

Στάλθηκε από το MAR-LX1A μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
You’ll be better off cutting a mount out of a mk1 Leon and cut and weld it into your car.
im not sure if there is a mount combination that lets you do what you want. Would be a lot easy your way tho.

savvaras124

Seat ibiza 6L 1.4 bbz (1.8t soon)
Sep 28, 2017
Greece
I would really like to avoid any fabrication especially in the mounts of the car but if i have to go down thst road i will

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I would really like to avoid any fabrication especially in the mounts of the car but if i have to go down thst road i will

In the case buy the correct gearbox to fit your car from the 6speed Ibiza cupra and fit that using the mounts you have.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.