*Gathering of the Mk2's *

Will you attend GTI INTERS in your Mk2 IBIZA??

• YES

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
well i reckon if you lot can make it to Inters i reckon you should do CPOP as well, last year i think there was me n Craig representing the mk2 contingent,otherwise it was mainly Leons N MK3 N 4 Ibizas :)

vikki

Apr 9, 2009
Beverley, Nr Hull
I am definately at GTI international already, not sure where i will be parking but will let you guys know.
Is there a limit to the amount of spaces you are allowed??

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
Well I won't be there in a mk, for obvious reasons. But I thought i'd get the juices flowing with these from Inters 2008 :)

DSCF2384.jpg

DSCF2382-1.jpg

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
well i reckon if you lot can make it to Inters i reckon you should do CPOP as well, last year i think there was me n Craig representing the mk2 contingent,otherwise it was mainly Leons N MK3 N 4 Ibizas :)
*cough* AHEM *cough*

I am definately at GTI international already, not sure where i will be parking but will let you guys know.
Is there a limit to the amount of spaces you are allowed??

Vikki, Im sure even if theres mk2' s on other stands , we can get them all over together for a 'shoot at somestage of the day..

Well I won't be there in a mk, for obvious reasons. But I thought i'd get the juices flowing with these from Inters 2008 :)
yep.. got them pics and some very similar myself ;)

Yes, it was that gathering that convinced me I had to have a Mk2. :D

But I have a dilemma -I want to take the Leon to Gti International for some strip action..... :(

Dave.[B)]

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
oopsie i apologise, i knew there was more but couldn't think who without digging through my pics,apologies for my blondeness oh old one..oops wise one ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.