*Gathering of the Mk2's *

Will you attend GTI INTERS in your Mk2 IBIZA??

• YES

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

crossedmike

1. Brummy
2. Ed
3. Ibiza_95
4. abhardwaj1990
5. beezertart
6. Vince
7. seatvr6
8. ather's
9. cupra-8v
10. gtikezz
11. N3 CPRA
12. Cupra Kid
13 crossedmike if my car lives again if not might come in the audi for atmosphere :)

seatibizagti

hey guys. I no i dont no any of you lot but i would love to come down and meet up with you guys for the meet so if you dont mind. i also dont no how to put my name on the list. lol

vngtx

hey guys. I no i dont no any of you lot but i would love to come down and meet up with you guys for the meet so if you dont mind. i also dont no how to put my name on the list. lol

copy and paste it and add your name at the bottom :) the more the merrier and drunker!

crossedmike

Brummy
2. Ed
3. Ibiza_95
4. abhardwaj1990
5. beezertart
6. Vince
7. seatvr6
8. ather's
9. cupra-8v
10. gtikezz
11. N3 CPRA
12. Cupra Kid
13 crossedmike if my car lives again if not might come in the audi for atmosphere
14 seatibizagti

crossedmike

we could tow it in top gear style :lol:

i removed the rear tow hook for exaust lol and front there isnt a tow hook hole haha after a long debate few months ago lol but i will hope she will run ahah mecanic is like shes mecanically sound but sh@t wiring haha

vngtx

i removed the rear tow hook for exaust lol and front there isnt a tow hook hole haha after a long debate few months ago lol but i will hope she will run ahah mecanic is like shes mecanically sound but sh@t wiring haha

i got my fingers crossed just like your wiring for you to make it. i want to see who's exhaust is louder :funk:

crossedmike

i got my fingers crossed just like your wiring for you to make it. i want to see who's exhaust is louder :funk:

wven tho my skip is off the road it hasnt stopped me playing with the exaust ive gone for wider and bigger lol :) so bring it hah

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
so is this going to be a stand or just meeting up for piccys ?

Kez, as much as Id love for all the mk2's to be on our stand, no doubt some will be on others, (think Skot and the Dubbedout crew) .. as long as we can get a bloody good turn out and get all the cars over togather for a photoshoot, I think everyone will be happy
:D

vngtx

you might be towing mine aswell!!depends if the old girl is ready. i could always hire a car transporter and pick you all up on the way down?? lol

and follow us on the way back home cos you can guarantee atleast one of us will need it :lol:

vngtx

if were having a stand we should print out the "you know you have a mk2 when" thread and use it as a windbreak :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
:-o i think its decat time for me.....

want my old original 16v one piece dp+cat ? not offf car yet but when i put new cat on you can have it

*on topic*

be a race for me to be on road for meet sadly though

Last edited:

vngtx

want my old original 16v one piece dp+cat ? not offf car yet but when i put new cat on you can have it

be a race for me to be on road for meet sadly though

not sure, ill have to see how much money i have when u have it off. got lots of plans but no cash :(

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Kez, as much as Id love for all the mk2's to be on our stand, no doubt some will be on others, (think Skot and the Dubbedout crew) .. as long as we can get a bloody good turn out and get all the cars over togather for a photoshoot, I think everyone will be happy
:D

ok mate just checking :)