Gear engage to level 1 in ateca. Issue

Loai548

May 14, 2021
Hi friends.

I have an important question from your experience.
I bought a used seat Ateca 2019 xcellence car travelled 30. 000k
I noticed that sometimes in certain occasions specually on some bumps when the speed becomes low, once I'm over the bump and i press on the petrol pedal it goes from 2 to 1 gear level making sound and i feel the movement obvious. I know it is normal when the speed became too low and almost to stop it hase to go to level 1, but what is unusual is that not all bumbs the same, and sometimes it does not happen even if the speed is not too little, it even do that witbout bums also.
Previously i have golf 2014 tsi and it did not go to level 1 ever unless it is almost to stop.
I asked a guy and he saud that this is because that Ateca is heavier than golf, and it goes to low gear because of that as it has only 1500 engine.
I used to drive on the same road, and i noticed that it differ from golf in 9 e gear low (e.g, if golf drive on gear 4 in this road, ateca drive it in 3 and so on).
Is engaging in level 1 with high sound and some kangaroo movement (rarely) nornal? Even if speed is not less that 20?

Sorry for too long post.
Thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.