genuine parts

danston

finally got a tfsi fr, 06 model, and love it, great to look at and great to drive.[B)]

just a couple of things, is it possible to buy one of the lids to go over the front cup holder so it become like a storge area. also is there somewhere online that new facia (double din) can be ordered?

thanks dan

danston

cheers lads.

one more thing, i have discovered the lack of spare wheel, instead its some kit.

what are the alternatives. im assuming a flimsy small wheel could be fitted, or has anyone ha dnay succes with a decent spare that fits?

danston

sorted by David thanks.

does anyone evr experince issues will judder at around 2500 revs when the engine is cold, if so what would this point towards or is it just normal?

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
sorted by David thanks.

does anyone evr experince issues will judder at around 2500 revs when the engine is cold, if so what would this point towards or is it just normal?

possibly coil pack on the way out... i have had one replaced... under warranty. yet i couldnt go over 2.5k when mine died altogether

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
judder from the engine when cold? could be misfires. symptomatic of ignition coil, spark plug, injector or fueling issue. most likely the plugs or coils.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.