Getting my Abt tuning tomorrow

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
No DSG soft and no launch control
I would like DSG soft, is there a company who does this for the DSG7 ?

MTM has software for the dsg.(there are more companies but not available yet) It makes gear changes smoother (but not slower) and the dsg can handle the extra power better. But i dont know if it has launch control.

MacFever

Nov 30, 2009
Brussels
MTM has software for the dsg.(there are more companies but not available yet) It makes gear changes smoother (but not slower) and the dsg can handle the extra power better. But i dont know if it has launch control.

Do they change the dsg so that it does not shift up automatically in manual mode ?
Can they reprogram the sport mode ?

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
The auto upshift in manual mode is disabled and also the kickdown feature is disabled. I think the sport mode becomes even more agressive.
Does ABT offer dsg software ? Because MTM provides dsg software with the ECU remap which you already have.

belly3

really looking forward to seeing some videos. maybe of 0-60 or something :D

slimbarry

Hands off!
Oct 29, 2004
Norf Essex
The auto upshift in manual mode is disabled and also the kickdown feature is disabled. I think the sport mode becomes even more agressive.
Does ABT offer dsg software ? Because MTM provides dsg software with the ECU remap which you already have.

Can you recomend anyone in the UK that provides the MTM tuning andn DSG software?

Thanks,

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise