getting rid of badges???

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Am toying with the idea of getting shot of the red gti badges on my kiwi,poss replacing with something else, poss not,opinions please!!! Front would obviously be debadged grille with nothing on and the back is obviously a stick on job,was thinking maybe black,dunno yet,am incapable of making decisions at the mo:D

Mckellar

don't be silly!

either leave them on the back or take them off, dont add any tacky "SPORT" "TURBO" "16V" badge!

halfords loyal?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
don't be silly!

either leave them on the back or take them off, dont add any tacky "SPORT" "TURBO" "16V" badge!

halfords loyal?

Don't be stupid:lol:was not gonna add anything extra. Just thinking about maybe not advertising the fact it's a gti,sorry cupra sport gti;) to those who don't know:D Wondered when you'd appear,hehe....

Craig,it's a work in progress to coin a line from 2fast2furious,no point in steaming in n then gotta do it all again,that's my excuse n i'm sticking to it:p

Been busy on ebay selling stuff......lcr splitters to muppets:funk:

Mckellar

:lol:
appear when you least expect it.

*oh and wheres my pm you! ;)

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Don't dislike them,just toying around red on black look good,just not so sure bout red. I love your number plate,do you get many comments about being a russian spy?

Ha ha my old cupra was T160 KGB, (god rest her soul :cry:) got plenty of comments & the nickname Vladimer off my ex's mum!

I'm taking mine off I think, make people think it's a 1.4 till I hit 2nd ha ha ha

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Ha ha my old cupra was T160 KGB, (god rest her soul :cry:) got plenty of comments & the nickname Vladimer off my ex's mum!

I'm taking mine off I think, make people think it's a 1.4 till I hit 2nd ha ha ha

Exactement,plus there aren't any around here at all so think all the ford boys don't know aht they're dealing with:p That said one floated through a few weeks back,bottle green don't know the correct colour name:redface:well it was a mk2 may have just been pimped,only saw it fleetingly,never seen it before or since,nasty chrome petrol tank surround though,bleugh!!

Ha,scn spawns a whole load of spies,Vladimir,(bet thats not what she called you behind your back)...i prefer Smirnoff black label,hehe. Just realised though mine ends in KGA,just missed out maybe was a seat thing!!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Clean is the way to go, get rid of those badges!

Why stop at the badges though.......bootlock, rear wiper, washer jets etc. etc. Makes it easier to clean too :D

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Clean is the way to go, get rid of those badges!

Why stop at the badges though.......bootlock, rear wiper, washer jets etc. etc. Makes it easier to clean too :D

I don't do cleaning,it's a delegtion job!! Think i'm gonna sit down tonight n work out what i really do or don't wanna do as i'm jumping around all over at the mo!!:D Women!!

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Exactement,plus there aren't any around here at all so think all the ford boys don't know aht they're dealing with:p

The only other one's round here were Kiwi & years ago both owned by my mates and both wrote them off so I still have the element of suprise (one of the reasons I love the car so much) other than that there's another black 16v that's my mates mum's and has probably never seen 5000 rpm!

(bet thats not what she called you behind your back)

nope I'm a mum's favorite always have been, still see her actually as it my ex was 2 of my mates little sister (one's a 17st Rugby plater and the other is currently in the USA doing an Ironman was a little nerve racking to start with) & she's very keen for me to get back with her daugter when she returns from Travelling!

bizzaboy

See the "are they having a laugh"thread,not anything against them personally or those that have them so no hunting me down to kill me;)

Wouldn't even waste my time contemplating the thought...... love! :whistle: ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise