Ginger Cupra to Renault megane R.S. 250

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Got rid of the cupra to make way for the Megane R.S. 250 i picked up on friday i was going to delete this thread and start again but i will just keep this one going! If you cant remember i had a luminar orange ibiza cupra :D

Old
Front2.png

New
IMAG0593.jpg

Its got pretty much everything on the options list ticked (got myself a bargain)

Last edited:

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Im not sure about white wheels ill have to find someone whos good with photoshop and just have a play about with it abit. Iv been looking at a Revo remap and getting coilovers they do sit too high as standard like.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Iv just checked out your readers rides thread you car looks **** hot mate good job them springs really make a difference might look into them thanks

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
The springs were the last thing to get done on that car, and IMO it really finishes it off nicely :) thanks for the kind words mate :)

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Whats the 1.6 TDI like to drive? i drove a 1.9 TDI leon and i wasnt that impressed, it was a bottom of the range like so the crappy interior didnt help me really like the car, so the engine just made it worse :p

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
The interior isnt great to be honest, but that doesnt really bother me really. In a few years ill find a crashed cupra and take the seats :D It doesnt pick up great but give it a chance, its done 60 miles so far :) It is quite nice to drive imo but iv never driven a new car before so cant compare it to anything else.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
oh yeh iv just relised its a 60 plate thats quite a few mods in a small space of time im even more impressed by it now. Yeh im sure there will be plenty of crashed cupras in a few years that you can take the seats out of.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
I got a guy to photoshop it with white, Black and Anthracite wheels and the black looked really good so did the white tbh which i didnt expect

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
I still cant make my mind up i love the Black but theres so many cars with black wheels now so i wanted something different, but on the other hand looking at that middle photo my car looks awesome with black wheels. I like the idea of a gloss black diffuser like the Revo demo car i might get a price for that

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.