Girl racer with mk1

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i would say theres nothing rare about a MK1 in MK, Lots of them around, Fair few MK1 LC and LCR's

jarecki19

Im new to it so **** nos how to use this stuff..just wanna say that if your anywhere near stoke on trent then come down on sundays round 11/12..alot of modified cars and what not

cupracaz

I feel but bullied , keep getting shot down for liking my car !

saki

No ones said they don't like your car pal. I'm guessing the point is that it's a forum about cars and not about their owners. Btw jarecki do you go to any of the staffs or stoke vee dub meets?

aly888

Oh my...seriously? I have no idea what this thread was about as most of it was incoherent, but welcome to SCN?!?! (despite this being your second "introduction" thread :confused:)

cupracaz

Hi again I got slated for going on , saying I was girl racer , that had limited edition car etc , I've been told by many dealers and garages I have rare speck as full leather , sat nav etc and all mark ones I've seen are cloth interior so I was feeling special as that's Wat dealers have told me that's all x

goose746

No wonder everyone is leaving this site. It's full of jumped up ******s. All she was doing was staying what car she had, I don't see you putting this to the guys telling you what they got in their engine bay. Everyone learns somewhere. Maybe you could help by advice rather then slating.