Go Euro Or Stay As It is (almost)

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
I have a dilemma on my hands! after a bit of photoshopping i realised how good smoothed cupras can look. I have access to cheap bodywork as its part of my trade. Do i:
a) keep it as it is (getting coilovers though to drop it more)

b) smooth bumpers, still get coilovers but then have to but some wheels (want keskin kt1's)

i know someone started to smooth there bumper cant remember who so sorry for knicking your idea!

sweet.jpg

Rear1.jpg

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
I think the smooth bumpers look really good!!.....its a fair bit of work but if you can do it cheaply then thats a good persuader, although i do think your car looks good as it is!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
ah it was you who started! i remember seeing the pictures. might just wait and see how yours turns out first! Also ive just realised from the last picture how desperately i need spacers?!

dj_bigfella

1.8 20vt
Jan 4, 2005
Hayes, London
www.djbigfella.com
smoothing the bumpers doesn't necessarily mean you've gone euro look. It's just a nice little touch to the car which makes it look clean. There's alot more work and attention to detail to get your car on the euro scene and alot more people need to realise that.

your car looks mint as it is.

mattbolt

Oct 6, 2006
Plymouth
I like the euro look at the momment. Love big fella's wheels. i would get some deep dishes and coilovers. worry about the smoothing out a bit later.
i dont think smooth is always the best. Its the small things that count

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
smoothing the bumpers doesn't necessarily mean you've gone euro look. It's just a nice little touch to the car which makes it look clean. There's alot more work and attention to detail to get your car on the euro scene and alot more people need to realise that.

your car looks mint as it is.

Strongly agree ;)

But go smooth, makes your motor different from the crowd

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members