Go faster!

HalfOfZero

The Red Arouser
Put simply, I want my Arosa to be quicker. It's kindda out of ideas at 94ish... Takes a wee bit to get there too..
(Of course this was done off road :whistle: )

So what can I do?
A friend mentioned I should maybe get one of those crap "piggy back" things off ebay. His justification for it was, yes they are gash and only give very minimal bhp, but in a small car that has 50bhp as stock (And I'm sure its possibly lost some along the way!), it could make a small difference?

Thoughts?

May 31, 2011
Essex
a mate of mine used one of them on his 106 it worked for a while but his can ran really ruff and used quite abit of fuel dont know how long it lasted on it as he sold it after a month

May 31, 2011
Essex
lupo engine is the same and believe the mk4 polo has some similar bits

and you think petrol arosa rare LMFAO try having an sdi IMPOSSIBLE to get bits (aka gearbox lol) and cost loads

but manifold and that would work but would be much better with straight through pipe to decent back box

i had a 4-2-1 on my saxo 1.1 with straight through and dencet back box, that with regular serviced car and decent air filter made it very resposive and quick. kept up with my mates 1.4zetec fiesta he just had more top end

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.