Good deal - Yellow Leon FR TDI?

xrobc

Having been looking for a Yellow Leon FR for some time, I have found one at a dealer.

Had a 90 minute drive yesterday to view it and on the outside the car is imaculate.

However on the inside, the steering wheel has a scratch in the leather and the drivers seat is showing signs of significant ware (the cloth is stretched and worn on the outside).

I have done a deal for them to swap the 17" standard wheels with the 18" wheels from another car they have had for a while.

They are also willing to replace the steering wheel.

However, the with the drivers seat all they wan't to do is shampoo and dry it to shrink the material back.

I've got the price down to £12900 and the car is a 07 plate with 20,000 miles on the clock.

I think this price seems a little high?

However Yellow Leon FR TDI's don't come up that often at this price and I have been looking for some time.

:confused:

prices seem to vary but i found that yellow when looking for a Cupra were cheaper than any other colour. Price wise I don't suppose its too bad but it isn't cheap, i would have thought you should have found something newer for a similar amount. Although if your happy with the deal go for it.

steveb8189

Sounds like a reasonable deal to me. I bought an 06 FR Tdi last month from a BMW garage for £10,600

2006 '06
30,000 miles
Red
18" wheels
Bluetooth
Cruise control

think I got a pretty good deal as it's absolutely mint inside and out. Did a lot of shopping around but didn't see any yellow ones so don't really know how that affects the price.

Gazza_24

Sep 4, 2009
I don't suppose this was at a dealers in portsmouth was it, and up for £12995 and also you mention swapping the wheels over, would they have been for the 18s on a black one?

benskin07

Apr 26, 2009
South Wales - Cardiff
Having been looking for a Yellow Leon FR for some time, I have found one at a dealer.

Had a 90 minute drive yesterday to view it and on the outside the car is imaculate.

However on the inside, the steering wheel has a scratch in the leather and the drivers seat is showing signs of significant ware (the cloth is stretched and worn on the outside).

I have done a deal for them to swap the 17" standard wheels with the 18" wheels from another car they have had for a while.

They are also willing to replace the steering wheel.

However, the with the drivers seat all they wan't to do is shampoo and dry it to shrink the material back.

I've got the price down to £12900 and the car is a 07 plate with 20,000 miles on the clock.

I think this price seems a little high?

However Yellow Leon FR TDI's don't come up that often at this price and I have been looking for some time.

:confused:

I'd try and get the price down a bit mate. When i was looking for an FR i found a 2.0tdi black 07 reg 14,000 miles £12,200 at motor point down newport. But it is the car you want and i dont see why they wont lower the price for a sale! Seems like its the one for you though!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.