good deals on alloy wheels

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i've just been to skidz in falkirk,scotland for tyres for darth and noticed that they have cracking deals on VAG replica wheels, as well as other cheap alloys. they have the usual RS4, RS6 wheels plus the NEW YES NEW RS4s, new golf gti alloys as well and AUDI RS8 nineteens, also they have the alloys that are on the limited addition stripped out audi tt quatro, which in my opinion are one of the best if not thee best multispoke alloys i've seen, and last but not least R32 alloys as well, the 18s are £595 fully fitted with tyres and they do them in the correct pcd and offset, i must point out that i don't know the guys personally , i'm just a satisfied customer who believes in credit where its due. their phone number is 01324630060, happy hunting guys ;)

LeonR

Feb 17, 2004
Utrecht
Visit site
If they are Italian replica's I would consider buying them, If they are from the far east I'd wouldn't even consider them.
These very cheap rims come at a price (low stiffness, inbalance, poor finish and other producution faults) seen too many bad examples and wouldn't even consider them on any faster car.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members